Linkin Park (D.O.D.)

Rainkeeper: It's SPRING CLEANING TIME!!!

Joy: No.

Kelp: *groans*

Seashell: YAY!

Rainkeeper: So everyone needs to take a trash bag and fill it with stuff they don't need anymore-

Air: *clutching various fandom merchandise*

Air: NEVER.

Rainkeeper: Including books-

Nightflyer: Raisin, this whole place could be on fire, and I would stay here and burn before I left my books.

Rainkeeper: Okaaaaaayyy

*players appear*

Clay: So, what's new?

Joy: The world is going to shit, the stores are empty, and somebody just shot off a shotgun in our neighborhood, so I think it's safe to say that Armageddon is upon us.

Kelp: Even though it's not apart of the ineffable plan.

Air: Where are the Winchesters when you need them?

Seashell: Nowhere, cause they stopped production of the show.

Air:......Shut up.

Joy: I'm prepared for the end of the world. How about you guys?

Kelp: Armagged-don't.

Tsunami:.......Okaaaayyyy

Sunny: So what are we doing for a dare before the world explodes?

Nightflyer: Celebrating one of the many many famous artists that was gone too soon.

Rainkeeper: Today would've been Chester Bennington's 44th birthday. RIP.

Joy: He's the lead singer of Linkin Park, and if you don't know who Linkin Park is then GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE.

Kelp: You know how there's moments in history that everyone who lived through them can tell you exactly where they were when it happened or when they heard about it?

Kelp: Our scavenger author can remember exactly where she was when she found out Chester Bennington died.

Joy: And also Avicii, but we're focusing on Linkin Park today. 

Nightflyer: Okay that's creepy.

Joy: What?

Nightflyer: Chester Bennington was born on March 20th, died on July 20th, and Kurt Cobain was born on February 20th, and  Avicii died on April 20th. Not the same year, of course, but still weird. 

Joy:.....What is it with dead singers and the 20th? Are we onto some conspiracy theory here?

Nightflyer: Possibly, possibly... But let's go back to Chester today.

Air: So to honor this great fallen singer, Sunny will be singing a bunch of his songs!

Sunny: Yay! I like singing!

Rainkeeper: Our favorite songs from Linkin Park are In the End, New Divide, Numb, Burn it down, Heavy, Crawling, Opening, What I've Done, A Light That Never Comes, Final Masquerade, Good Goodbye, and One More Light,

Joy: But today you'll be singing Castle of Glass, Breaking the Habit, Numb, and What I've Done.

Sunny: Okay

Kelp: Let's get started! *hits play on boombox*