All The Grandsons (Both)

Nightflyer: Did everyone have a good Easter?

Rainkeeper: NO, BUT WE GOT A FUNNY STORY FROM IT.

Air: OH! Story time! *sits cross legged in front of a chair*

Rainkeeper: *sits in the chair as the other hosts gather around him*

Rainkeeper: So our scavenger author's family is part Polish, supposedly, and they eat a lot of traditional Polish foods during Easter, specifically pierogies that they make by hand. 

Rainkeeper: And in order to make them, you need a special kind of farmer's cheese (family recipe rules), cottage cheese, and flour. But because of the STUPID VIRUS, There is no flour to be found. Anywhere. Seriously, they searched over 10 stores- walmarts, stop n shops, dollar stores, asian food markets- THERE IS NO FLOUR TO BE FOUND IN THE SURROUNDING FIVE TOWNS. So our scavenger author texts her friend. Her mother never bakes, so chances are they'd have flour right?

Rainkeeper: Right! So the friend says that she'll leave the flour in her mailbox because of social distancing, and she can come pick it up. Scavenger author is with her brother, no one else to prevent them from being immature, soooooo

Rainkeeper: Cue the blasting of heavy death metal from a truck as they drive into the neighborhood, spin the car around, scavenger author rolls down the window, leans over, grabs the flour from the mailbox, and screams "GRAND THEFT FLOUR!!!!" as they drive away.

Rainkeeper: Scavenger author's parents think they bought the last bag of flour from some store. They will never learn its actual origin.

Air: *laughs*

*players appear*

Seashell: Alright dragons, it's finally time.

Joy: It's TIME TO BEGIN,

Joy: *looks at comments section to finish the Imagine Dragons song*

Joy: I know it's not Believer, but you'll live.

Joy: We should do this more often.

Kelp: But TODAY IS NOT ABOUT IMAGINE DRAGONS!

Air: Although, if I remember correctly, we actually have never gotten a dare for a song from them.....

Kelp: Today is about GRANDSON!

Nightflyer: Grandfather! I love word association games.

Joy: *grabs mini tv*