DEATH. (Both)

Kelp: That moment when you're SUPER EXCITED FOR BOOK 13

Joy: But then you check the release date and realize it comes out on JULY 30th, not JUNE 30th.

Air: *cries*

*players appear*

Hosts: *immediately start laughing*

Players:......

Winter: Crap.

Sunny: How far of a head start do you think we could get before they catch us?

Qibli: As a group? Not far. Individually? Peril and Carnelian have the highest chance of survival, and I'll put my money on Peril.

Peril: I like those odds.

Carnelian: Yeah, but she'll stop to save Clay.

Deathbringer: My money's on Glory. She can escape very quickly when she wants to.

Glory: If by that you mean I fly twice as fast when I don't want to put up with you and your annoying personality.

Deathbringer: Awww, you love meeee.

Winter: I don't understand how. You're really ugly.

Deathbringer: Hey!

Glory: HEY!

Glory: Deathbringer may be a LOT of things, but ugly is  not one of them. If it WAS, I probably would be too annoyed to associate with him.

Riptide: Does that not bother you?

Deathbringer: Nope, I'll take what I can get and be happy with it. 

Sunny: Get what you get and you don't get upset.

Carnelian: I died because of my dedication to the most boring subject in the world, and I'm supposed to be HAPPY about that?

Umber: I purposefully ran away from this whole Winglet and yet I was forced to come back here and play this torture game and I'm supposed to be HAPPY?

Sunny:.....Yep!

Kinkajou: I accept that. What's the dare?

Rainkeeper: Well, long story short, it's all Glory's fault.

Glory: Wait WH-

Joy: You said, and I quote "Emotional torture. Wonderful. What, do we all have to murder our significant others or something?"

Players:........

Tsunami: Moons dammit, Glory.

Qibli: We-we have to KILL our significant others?

Nightflyer: Nope.

Players: *sigh of relief*

Air: You just have to watch them get murdered.

Players: *scream of fear*

Seashell: *snaps talons*

*Morrowseer, Pineapple, Prickle, Darkstalker, Shore, Ember, Ander, Permafrost, Haze, Boysen, Orange, Ray, Apple, Stardust, Meerkat, Pear and Geyser appear*

Rainkeeper: Wait- wait WHY IS PEAR HERE?

Seashell: Yeah, us and the next gen. hosts are included in this dare as well.

Hosts:.......

Hosts: *scream in fear*

Clay: *in a Nelson Muntz voice* HA HA!

Haze: Wait, what's going on? 

Joy: You just have to watch your SO get murdered.

Shore: WHAT!