Amberful Adele (J.W.)

Joy: *reading Empire of Storms*

Joy: *screams and throws book*

Kelp: What happened this time?

Joy: I- *screech* ASTERIN- *screams in rage* 

Joy: I'M GONNA MURDER MANON'S GRANDMOTHER.

Nightflyer: *flips ahead ten chapters*

Nightflyer: If she doesn't do that herself.

Joy: WHAT! *shoves Nightflyer and takes the book, reading frantically*

Rainkeeper: Don't you just love reading? It's so relaxing.

Hosts: *vividly remember all the times they've screamed, cried, thrown things, smashed their faces against a table, laughed loudly in a quiet room full of people, broken things, and sworn profusely while reading*

Air: Yes......Relaxing....

*players appear*

Kinkajou: Make it quick, we have to practice for the Jade Mountain talent show.

Joy: Hang on. *gets mouthful of water, and spits it out in Winter's face*

Winter:.....Ew.

Joy: *bursts out laughing* The WHAT?

Turtle: Kinkajou entered the entire Jade Winglet in a talent show against our will, and Sunny won't let anybody back out so we're doomed to perform.

Air: And this performance is when? *checks calendar*

Moon: Next week, and we're severely behind.

Rainkeeper: What talent could you all possibly be doing?

Amber: An epic dance routine choreographed by moi, to the tune of Crazy=Genius, because SOME DRAGONS refused to dance to songs from the new Frozen 2 soundtrack.

Seashell: *gasps* FROZEN 2!!!!!!

Winter: I'M NOT DANCING TO ANOTHER DAM ELSA SONG!

Amber: BUT INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!

Kinkajou/Seashell: *start loudly off-key singing*

Kinkajou/Seashell: Into the unknown!!! INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWNNNN!!!

Kelp: I will pay money to see this performance.

Joy: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Joy: And also SHUT UP so we can do the dare because that's not the song you're singing.

Seashell: Well, today it isn't. I personally think Winter needs to sing every Elsa song, and since we've already checked off Let it Go....

Kelp: *gasps* And he's a girl, so he's a true Disney Princess-

Air: *laughs*

Air: ONE. Elsa was a QUEEN, rewatch the movie. TWO. If Jensen Ackles AND Dean Winchester are classified as Disney Princesses, then male Winter definitely can be.

Joy: Maui is a Disney Princess, prove me wrong.

Rainkeeper: What proof do you have that Jensen Ackles is a Disney Princes-

Nightflyer: Oh no.

Air: *flips open laptop, opens Urban Dictionary.

Joy: *cackling*

Air: See 'Misha Collins' second definition on Urban Dictionary. Amongst the list of items related to said Overlord, you will find this.

 Amongst the list of items related to said Overlord, you will find this