Winter's A Real Boy With Marriage Problems (J.W.)

Rainkeeper: Alright, give me some of your favorite moments that have happened in your fandoms.

Air: The entirety of The French Mistake

Kelp: Patton exploding into a giant frog hulk and battling Deceit in the style of an old video game. Oh! And Remus's first ever entrance, where he knocks Roman unconscious. That was hilarious.

Joy: Chapter 56 of A Court of Mist and Fury, when Cassian flirts with Feyre too soon after the mating bond clicks, and Rhysand going completely feral and causes AN ENTIRE VILLAGE TO RUN AWAY IN FEAR OF HIS RAGE.

Nightflyer: Every single second Remus Lupin and Sirius Black were on screen.

Seashell: The scene in the live action Beauty and the Beast where they go to Paris because I LOVE THE SOOONNNNGGGGG

Nightflyer: This was the Paris of my childhood....

Seashell: YES.

Joy: These were the borders of my life,

Air: In this crumbling, dusty attic,

Rainkeeper: Where an artist loved his wife.

Kelp: Easy to remember,

Joy: Harder to move on,

Seashell: Knowing the Paris of my childhood, is gone

Seashell: UGGGGGGGHHHHH I LOVE IT

*players appear*

Winter: WHY ISN'T THIS OVER WITH YET??

Hosts: *shrugs*

Nightflyer: Believe it or not, we actually have one more chapter than we thought because SOMEONE miscalculated.

Seashell: So I suck at math, SO WHAT?

Air: Hi, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never fucking learned how to read.

Nightflyer:......Air, you can read, right?

Air: Yes, and so can Jared Padalecki, I promise.

Nightflyer: Okay good.

Joy: So what, I'm still a rock star, I got my rock moves-

Kelp: AND I DON'T NEEEEEED YOOOUUUUU

Joy/Kelp: AND GUESS WHAT, I'M HAVIN MORE FUN, SO NOW THAT WE'RE DONE, I'M GONNA SHOW YOU TONIGHT, I'M ALRIGHT, I'M JUST FINE, AND YOU'RE A TOOOOOOOOOOOOOL-

Rainkeeper: Why are you both P!nk trash?

Joy: Because I'd rather be pink trash than neon orange trash, duh.

Rainkeeper: That doesn't make sense-

Kelp: Yes it does.

Joy/Kelp: *high five and keep singing P!nk songs*

Amber: So what are we doing today? 

Moon: Did anyone else catch that One World virtual concert Lady Gaga organized?

Joy: You mean the one where the Rolling Stones performed, and Keith Richards was completely strung out on drugs for the whole thing and Charlie Watts had no idea he wasn't actually playing on a drum set? Yeah, we saw that.

Moon: Keith Richards wasn't on drugs for it?

Joy: Really?