Hooked on a Ceiling (D.O.D, Guest Starring Macaw)

Air: I- *voice cracks*

Air: I can't even- *sobs*

INTERRUPTION BY THE AUTHOR BECAUSE DAMMIT AFTER 15X03 OF SUPERNATURAL. I CAN'T EVEN WRITE AIR'S REACTION WITHOUT CRYING.

Air: Somebody else tell them, I can't do it.

Nightflyer: *hugs her*

Air: *cries harder*

Rainkeeper: Destiel....

Air: *sobs*

Rainkeeper:....Basically broke up in the last episode, and no one is really handling it well....

Joy: Watch this video, it'll explain the pain in the way only the beauty of DemonDove can.

Air: WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP THE VIDEO OH MY MOONS

Air: I- I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW. HOW DARE THEY.

Nightflyer: Well hey, maybe the writers are just distracting you with a break up to make the fandom panic and to distract you from the fact that they're going to get together for real at the end of the season!

Air: Wh-what?

Nightflyer: You're too busy crying to realize that they're setting up for a scene in which Destiel becomes canon.

Air: BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER. CAS LEFT, AND IT'S ALL DEAN'S FAULT.

Nightflyer: Yeah, but what if Sam gets hurt and Dean prays to Cas for help? You know Cas will show because "I always come when you call" and all that, and then Dean finds a way to patch things up?

Air:.........*cries harder*

Nightflyer: Wait, NO, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER.

Air: IT DID! *crying*

Nightflyer: THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL CRYING?

Air: BECAUSE IT STILL HURTS SO BAD!!!

Joy: Oh, then I got you. *tosses her a bottle of pain medication*

Air: *remembers that one time Dean gave Cas aspirin and wails*

Hosts: *slowly back away from Air because there is literally no way to help her until Destiel has been canonically fixed*

*players appear*

Clay: WHY IS AIR CRYING?

Nightflyer: Supernatural. Every time you ask, and every rime, the reason never changes.

Clay: *hugs Air*

Seashell: So, today's dare doesn't TECHNICALLY involve you-

Sunny: Then why are we here?

Rainkeeper: Because we didn't know who to put him with and we figured Air could use a Clay hug.

Fatespeaker: You didn't know who to put who with?

Joy: *inhales*

Seashell: *snaps talons*

*Macaw appears*

Joy: *lets out the world's longest groan*

Sunny: *screams*

Deathbringer: Oh no, mosquito! *punches Macaw in the face*