No Homo, Full Bi (J.W.)

Rainkeeper: Alright, I want you to give me your best 'shower thought'. Go.

Nightflyer: If the government really is watching everyone in the world, then that means there's one agent for every person in the world, which means that there's a whole nother 7 BILLION people that the government have hidden from us.

Nightflyer:......Where do they live?

Joy: If Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel all marry an Archeron sister, then they'll be brothers through marriage and actual family, rather than just saying they're brothers and having no proof.

Air:....Where DO the ducks in Central Park go in the winter?

Kelp: What happens to the famous people that suddenly stop appearing in movies or putting out music? Are they okay? Are they dead? Will we ever learn?

Rainkeeper: what if the conspiracy theories are right and Doritos DO cause cancer? *eats dorito thoughtfully*

Seashell: If I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?

Joy: *punches Seashell*

Seashell: OW!!

Joy: You're weak.

*players appear*

Kinkajou: *drops*

Kinkajou: *starts crying*

Kinkajou: I WANNA GO OUTSIIIIDEEEE!!!!!!

Turtle: *curls up in a small ball in the corner*

Turtle: No. Indoors.

Joy: Take it away Penny!

Turtle: I know of a place where you never get harmed! A magical place with magical charms! Indoors, Indooooooors, INDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS!!!!!!!

Qibli: I'm ugly and I'm proud!

Winter: So that's what he calls it.

Kelp: So we've been doing a lot of song related dares lately,

Moon: So we're going to do something different and unique today, right?

Amber: Moon, I need you to shut the hell up.

Joy: Nope! It's another song.

Air: And another Winter dare, cause we're trying to finish his girly 15 before this ends!

Winter: *braces self*

Winter: Alright. I'm semi-ready. Hit me.

Nightflyer: Just sing I Like Boys by Todrick Hall to your family.

Winter: Doesn't it defeat the purpose of singing a song about being gay if I'm a girl?

Hosts:........

Rainkeeper: No.

Amber: Do my skittles jokes suddenly mean nothing because I'm technically a straight girl now? NO.

Winter: But-

Amber: *throws skittles at Winter like it's glitter*

Amber: Ssshhhhhhhh

Amber: Tassste the raiiiinbow.

Seashell: *snaps talons*

*Hailstorm, Icicle, Narwhal, Tundra, and Glacier appear*

Winter: Oh, you brought the extended family in and everything.

Joy: No, we just want to do Blacier stuff in the background while you sing.