Itty Bitty BitLife (Both)

Air: Jensen Ackles is 42 today!!!!

Rainkeeper: Remember the times when our parents were worried about us joining the internet because they didn't want middle aged men stalking us?

Joy: My, how the tables have turned.

Nightflyer: My, how the turntables-

Air: I do not STALK Jensen. 

Air:....I just happen to know what his entire house looks like.

Nightflyer: AIR-

Air: HE DID A READER'S DIGEST THING, OKAY, HE PUT THAT INFORMATION OUT TO THE PUBLIC, IT'S HIS OWN FAULT IF A FANGIRL GETS IN.

Nightflyer: *facetalons*

*players appear*

Winter: I'm filing a restraining order against all of you.

Joy: Don't you need a REASON to have a restraining order?

Winter:....I will pull out the evidence-

Joy: I mean, OBVIOUSLY you all have evidence against me. And possibly Air, for scarring you with Supernatural,

Air: HEY!

Joy: And probably Rainkeeper, Nightflyer, and Seashell too.

Seashell: I could sue Air if I wanted to. She blinded me with a broken coffee mug once.

Air: You deserved that.

Joy: But come on, *pushes Kelp forward* WHAT HAS THIS PURE BEAN EVER DONE TO ANY OF YOU?

Starflight: *flips open ledger*

Starflight: Currently? Aiding and abetting, accessory, I think there's even some voluntary manslaughter-

Nightflyer: *takes ledger*

Nightflyer: Okay, we didn't teach you about the scavenger crime system so that you could use it against us.

Nightflyer: *sets ledger on fire*

Starflight: Tampering and destruction of evidence-

Nightflyer: SHUT UP!

Rainkeeper: SO! How many of you guys like the Sims?

Sunny: *screeches*

Moon: I LOVE THE SIMS!

Kinkajou: I HAVE A WHOLE TOWN JUST FULL OF MY FRIENDS SO THEY CAN LIVE OUT MY FANFICTIONS!

Sunny: ALL OF MY SHIPS ARE IN MY TOWN.

Riptide: The Sims is awesome.

Fatespeaker: OMM ARE WE PLAYING THE SIMS!?!? PLEASE SAY YES!!!

Rainkeeper: Oh yeah, everybody loves the sims, haha.

Rainkeeper: That's why today we'll be playing Bitlife!

Players: Awwwww *utterly disappointed*

Joy: And in my opinion, Bitlife is actually better than the Sims because you don't have to worry about them dying if you don't make them go to the bathroom.

Seashell: For those of you unfamiliar with the game of Bitlife, you are given a randomly generated person and get to make decisions for them that affect their life.

Air: It's really addictive, and there are also achievements and ribbons you can get for living certain types of lives.

Nightflyer: SOMEBODY TELL ME THE SECRET TO GETTING THE FAMILY MAN RIBBON, I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES AND IT'S NOT WORKING AAAHHHHHHHHHH