Qibli Está Un Poco Loco (J.W.)

Nightflyer: Alright people, LISTEN UP.

Nightflyer: We're closing dares for now.

Joy: WHICH MEANS NO MORE NEW ONES.

Rainkeeper: NO.

Air: But why?

Nightflyer: I went through our email, that's why.

Seashell: *screams in fear*

Seashell: NOT THE EMAIL!!

Nightflyer: And NOT INCLUDING the dares already in the jar of sorrow and the ones we've written done and haven't put in the jar yet and the emails that Gmail LITERALLY WON'T LET US SEE BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY TO GO THROUGH, We have a MINIMUM OF 2,591 EMAILS TO GO THROUGH, AND MOST OF THOSE HAVE DARES IN THEM. I'M NOT EVEN EXAGERRATING, HERE'S THE CALCULATOR. 

Kelp: So there's a good chance we have a minimum of 500 dares to get to.

Nightflyer: *breaks calculator in half*

Nightflyer: No more.

Joy: You do realize nobody follows that rule, right?

Nightflyer: I KNOW.

*players appear*

Kinkajou: GUYS JMA HAS A PEP BAND NOW!

Rainkeeper: Oh! Do you play the traditional pep band songs, like the Hey Song and Go Fight Win?

JW:..........

Moon: No.

Turtle: Clay runs it, so it's nothing but songs related to food.

Moon: Our current lineup is the "Do you like waffles" song followed by the Favorite Food Song from the Diddly Bops.

Air: That....That is a Clay thing to do.

Amber: Fatespeaker used to run it, but then we were just playing Jimmy Sparks from the Lumineers on repeat.

Nightflyer: Hey, DON'T DISS JIMMY SPARKS, THAT SONG IS WORK OF ART.

Air: Nightflyer is a Lumineers fan-

Nightflyer: I AM A HUGE LUMINEERS SONG.

Joy: I can only name one song by them, and it's Ho Hey.

Carnelian: Hey Ho.

Amber: Hey.

Nightflyer: WHY WOULD YOU ONLY KNOW HO HEY WHEN CELOPATRA, STUBBORN LOVE, JIMMY SPARKS, LIFE IN THE CITY, LEADER OF THE LANDSLIDE, FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR, ANGELA, MY CELL, GUN SONG, GLORIA, OPHELIA, AND DONNA ARE ALL AMAZING!?!?!?

Air: He listens to Ophelia on repeat, it's a serious problem.

Nightflyer: I DON'T CARE, YOU CAN'T TAKE THE LUMINEERS FROM ME.

Kelp: And if I do?

Nightflyer: THEN I'LL.....I'LL TAKE JOY FROM YOU!

Kelp/Joy:*gasps*

Kelp: *clings to Joy*

Kelp: Never.

Seashell: Speaking of crazy dragons and songs,

Rainkeeper: I'm positive that every time we've said "Speaking of..." we've never actually mentioned the thing you follow it up with in conversation.

Seashell: It's implied.

Joy: Well, you know what you get when you imply too much.

Seashell: What?

Nightflyer: A bunch of extremely confused high school students reading Ernest Hemingway, because apparently EVERYTHING IN HIS WORK IS IMPLIED.