Movies, Musicals, and Meerkat (Both)

Rainkeeper: It only took us six years, but we finally watched Star Wars, Rise of Skywalker.

Nightflyer: I love it.

Joy: I hate it.

Air: It was....mixed.

Seashell: Mix is a good way to describe it, yeah.

Nightflyer: How could you hate it?? THERE WAS LANDO AND EWOKS, AND HAN SOLO POPPED UP AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I SWORE HARRISON FORD SAID HE'D NEVER DO ANOTHER MOVIE- WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!?!?

Joy: *shrugs* I don't know, the story just felt weaker compared to everything else. I feel like they could've done better.

Air: Am I the only one who didn't see the Kylo and Rey kiss coming?

Kelp: Oof, now that one person in the comment that didn't see the movie is gonna kill you.

Air:......IT CAME OUT SIX MONTHS AGO, AND WE GOT SPOILERS WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE KISS BY NOW, YOU'RE LIVING UNDER A ROCK.

Air: Still though, I wasn't expecting it.

Rainkeeper: I mean, they were basically building up to it for like the past two movies.

Air: They were?

Air: I thought everything was building to Rey and Finn together. Now I'm just confused.

Seashell: How long before Disney decided to make another trilogy just for the money?

Nightflyer: I'm calling it now that it's already in production, they just haven't told anyone. Disney is a very greedy corporation.

Hosts: *nods*

*players appear*

Moon: I GIVE UP.

Rainkeeper: On what?

Joy: Life?

Air: Wearing masks in public?

Nightflyer: Air that's important.

Air: I don't care- IT'S STUPID.

Nightflyer: You're only saying that because you sneezed with a mask on.

Air: You didn't experience what I did.

Air: IT WAS GROSS IN THERE.

Moon: Um.....No......

Moon: I was just gonna say that I've given in and completely join whatever musical fandom there is.

Hosts: *gasps*

Seashell: Oh my moons.

Nightflyer: *tramples Riptide and grabs Moon*

Nightflyer: STARKID??????

Moon: Not yet.

Nightflyer: *throws Moon aside*

Winter/Qibli: *flail and catch her*

Nightflyer: I don't like people. They disappoint me. *strikes pose*

Kelp: OKAY, BUT LA LA LAND IS SO UNDERRATED, I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE HATES IT.

Joy: Because all the best singers are in the background.

Kelp:........SOMEONE IN THE CROWD COULD TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANNA GO-

Joy: Oh, not again.

Air: Supernatural the Musical was amazing, and I need the full thing like now.