Winter vs. Winter (J.W.)

A/N: So, my friend and I made a video of us cooking 'Pasta with Jam Sauce' from Cooking Fast and Fresh with West (great cooking show on Youtube, y'all should watch it). The recipe was in Misha Collins's cookbook, so if you're interested in watching me make a fool of myself, it's the video above. 

Rainkeeper: Guys, this is part 150.

Joy: Wow. Where did book 2 go?

Seashell: To infinity and beyond, duh.

Air: To HELL.

Nightflyer: No, to Hogwarts.

Kelp: I wonder what will end first- Truth or Dare book 2, or Supernatural?

Air: *smashes Kelp in the face with a keyboard*

Kelp: JOY HELP.

Joy: No, no. You dug your grave on this one, sweetheart.

*players appear*

Winter: CHANGE. ME. BACK.

Nightflyer: Are you enjoying being a girl?

Winter: CHANGE ME BACK!!!!

Amber: Winter, I waited YEARS for this, and you got it for free so STFU.

Winter: Yeah, well I DIDN'T WANT THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE SO YOU SHUT UP.

Amber: Whatever, let's go Carnie. *flips invisible hair and struts out with Carnelian*

Kinkajou: Their marriage is going well.

Qibli: I assume whatever dare this is is the start of Winter's 15 dares of female?

Winter: *growls*

Air: YUP!

Joy: We're not even sure if this was a dare or just a comment, but we're running with it because it sounded awesome.

Moon: What did it say?

Nightflyer: *unfurls dare paper*

Nightflyer: Bring in badass Winter to kill the non-badass one.

Winter: Excuse me?

Moon/Qibli: *start laughing*

Winter: I AM ALWAYS BADASS!

Moon: SUUUURREEEE

Qibli: You're such a softy under than cold, dark, thick ice layer of fury.

Winter: *scowls*

Rainkeeper: So how exactly is this gonna work? It's not like we can zap another Winter in here.

Seashell: Well-

Air: But badass Winter and non badass Winter are both apart of Winter, soooo.... What if we just... split him?

Joy: In HALF? *revs chainsaw*

Nightflyer: Joy, NO.

Joy: You're right. It would be much more appropriate to use my new life sized paper shredder instead.

Kelp: Your....what?

Joy: It's a paper shredder. Just big enough to fit a person in. And it's VERY slow, so basically you are slowly fed into and sliced into strips over the course of six very painful days.

Nightflyer: Who would you put in THAT thing?

Joy: The scavenger that GirlWarriorX asked me to torture, and who shall remain nameless BECAUSE EVEN THEIR USERNAME WARRANTS DEATH, I HOPE THEY SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY IN HELL.