Clliifflleett (Both)

Joy: So, you know how there's the phrase 'hella gay and ready to slay'?

Rainkeeper: Yes?

Joy: Well then why isn't 'hella bi and ready to fly' a thing?

Air:.......

Air: I.... I will make it a thing.

Nightflyer: If we can have that, can we also have 'hella straight and ready to skate'?

Joy: Do you know how to skate?

Nightflyer: No, I took ice skating lessons once, and it ended horribly. They gave me one of those walkers to help, and I fell over with that, hit my head, and was promptly smashed in the face with the walker, not a fun time.

*players appear*

Deathbringer: COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL GLORY TO STOP SINGING SONGS FROM BE MORE CHILL?

Glory: Hey, don't blame me- blame the fact that "Do you wanna ride" is INCREDIBLY CATCHY and I LIKE IT, OKAY?

Kinkajou: I thought Umber and I killed that song.

Glory: You totally did.

Umber: *high fives Kinkajou*

Turtle: Yes, but it's nice to be back in the real world, where Qibli and I are never best friends.

Qibli: More like close acquaintances.

Turtle: Exactly.

Kinkajou: YOU'RE FRIENDS AND YOU KNOW IT, SHUT UP.

Peril: I never knew Clay could act, so that was eye opening.

Sunny: And also Carnelian would definitely be a SQUIP out of all of us.

Carnelian: I fit that part SO WELL, didn't I?

Umber: We'd make good life coaches.

Carnelian: I know. Too bad I'm dead and you're MIA.

Umber: Who says I'm not on a mountain somewhere trying to resurrect you with Frankenstein magic?

Air: Frankenstein? As in THE STEINS? *whips out a flamethrower* 

Nightflyer: Air-

Air: I WILL BURN YOU FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARLIE-

Joy: *takes flamethrower* 

Joy: Who said you could have this? 

Kelp: I... may have let her borrow it... in exchange for Broadway Tickets to Dear Evan Hansen...

Joy:.....Okay, that's fine.

Seashell: IN OTHER NEWS YOU ALL SHOULD GO WATCH TWISTED: THE STORY OF A ROYAL VIZIER ON YOUTUBE, IT'S GREAT, IT'S A BETTER VERSION OF ALADDIN THAN THE NEW REMAKE.

Rainkeeper: And we're Starkid trash, what can we say?

Air: To the point where Nightflyer! Can we change Ember's name to Firebringer?

Deathbringer:....DUDE, YES.

Nightflyer: NO.

Deathbringer:....In that case, GLORY!

Glory: NO.

Deathbringer/Air: Awwww

Nightflyer: Oh please, you're not the first people to be disappointed by a name. *glares in the direction of J.K. Rowling*

Tsunami: So what are we doing here today?

Joy: Oh right!

Rainkeeper: Watch this.

Hosts: *pulls up video and hits play*

Players: *watches secret footage of Cliff and Auklet kissing*

Sunny: *high pitched squeak*

Riptide: Is that.....

Tsunami: OH MY MOONS.

Peril: *screams and does a little shipping dance of happiness*

Turtle: Aw, good for Cliff.

Kinkajou: *screeches*

Glory: *maniacal laughter*

Clay: The babies are all grown up now, aww.

Peril/Tsunami: *freaking out and screaming in the background as everyone else rewatches the video*

Carnelian: I'm disappointed, and yet want to write fanfiction.

Umber: Damn, I was SO SURE Cliff would turn out to be gay. 

Kinkajou: Why would you think that?

Umber: The singing... The general attitude... The resemblance to myself I constantly see in him... You know what nevermind.

Winter: Queen Glacier would be happy, Queen Snowfall will be pissed.

Qibli: Can I get a copy of this to show Thorn? Unlike you people, she ships this like Sue from Glee ships Klaine.

Umber: OH THREE MOONS, I LOVE GLEE AND KLAINE, THANK YOU QIBLI.

Air: *slides up next to Umber*

Air: So if you want more of Darren Criss, then.... *opens laptop and starts playing A Very Potter Musical*

Moon: I can see these two having a nice future together. That's adorable.

Deathbringer: If either Queen objects to this, then FIGHT ME.

Starflight: I wonder how fast this video will reach everyone in Pyrrhia.

Fatespeaker:.........

Fatespeaker:....Who ARE these dragons????

Peril: Oh.

Tsunami: My.

Peril: Moons.

Peril/Tsunami:...........

Tsunami: FATESPEAKER COME WITH ME, WE ARE GOING TO EDUCATE YOU IN THE MAGICAL ART OF CLIFFLET!

Peril: IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING TSUNAMI AND I AGREE ON OTHER THAN GLORYBRINGER SO YOU KNOW IT'S IMPORTANT, COME ON, I'LL GET THE FANFICTIONS.

Joy: Ah, Clifflet....

Rainkeeper: If they don't meet at some point in the books, I will literally CRY.

Seashell: Well, if you need something to cheer you up after that thought, then Imma just leave these here....

A/N: Seriously, I'm obsessed with Starkid musicals. I won't stop til I've seen them all.