Qinterwatcher POETry (J.W.)

Nightflyer: *poetic screaming and hugging a book*

Joy: You went to Barnes and Noble, didn't you.

Nightflyer: *nods while screaming*

Joy: What did you buy?

Seashell: Um, NOTHING, because we're BROKE.

Nightflyer: NOT IF YOU CONVINCED YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO GIVE YOU MONEY SO YOU COULD BUY POETRY BOOKS.

Rainkeeper: Wait a sec....

Kelp: Air has money?

Rainkeeper: Why were you buying POETRY books?

Nightflyer: *literally crying of happiness*

Nightflyer: BECAUSE MY FAVORITE POET OF ALL TIME, ATTICUS, HAS THREE BOOKS OF POETRY AND BARNES AND NOBLE HAD A SIGNED. COPY. OF 'THE TRUTH ABOUT MAGIC' SO I BOUGHT IT AND I READ IT ALL IN 20 MINUTES AND I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T-

Air: Yes, Kelp, I earn money the same way the Winchesters do- credit cards scams and hustling pool. And I gave Nightflyer money to buy the books because of that reaction. I like it when he's happy, and plus now he reads poetry to me.

Rainkeeper: Can we hear a poem from the amazing Atticus?

Nightflyer: Oh I'm so glad you asked.

Nightflyer: "I just need you and some sunsets." "Love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways." "Love is diving headfirst into someone else's confusion and finding that it all makes sense." "I want to be with someone who dreams of doing everything in life, and nothing on a rainy Sunday afternoon." "Sometimes I want a quiet life. Other times I want to go a little bit fucking Gatsby."

Nightflyer: *falls to the floor in poetry perfection*

Air: This is the only poet other than Misha Collins that we will ever talk about.

Rainkeeper: And you know what the best part about Atticus is?

Joy: His poetry?

Rainkeeper: Nope.

Rainkeeper: He makes wine. *drinks straight from a bottle of POET wine*

Joy:......

Joy: Rainkeeper, we talked about this.

*players appear*

Hosts: *rush and hand dares to Winter and Moon*

Carnelian: The Dangerous Gift, huh?

Kelp: YES IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT BOOK 14 IS CALLED THE DANGEROUS GIFT AND THERE'S A SHORT EXCERPT ON THE WIKI, WE'LL LINK IT HERE TOO.

Carnelian: Snowfall told my wife to shut up. She needs to die now.

Joy: She told my mother to go away.

Qibli: She called the Sandwings stupid dragons.

Rainkeeper: Ah, time to kill her again, I see.

Joy: Eh, we can wait til next week to do that.

Kelp: For now it's time to focus on an old favorite.

Turtle: Oh, I already don't like those words.

Kinkajou: Old favorite what? Dragon? Is it Stonemover? Or is it a dare? We don't have favorites of those. Not after last time.

Nightflyer: Um, first things's first-

Joy: Imma say all the words inside my head.

Joy: There. I started it. Comments section, you know what to do from here.

Nightflyer: I WAS GONNA SAY IMAGINE FOR A MINUTE IF CRICKET AND KINKAJOU MET BECAUSE THAT JUST HIT ME AND THREE MOONS, I NEED IT NOW.

Turtle: Oh yeah, they'd be best friends,  guarantee it. 

Amber: JUST GET TO THE DARE ALREADY.

Turtle: What, like you're not excited about Willow and Sundew coming to visit?

Amber:........

Amber: OKAY YES, OF COURSE I'M EXCITED, BUT I ALSO FORGOT I'M MEETING A SKYWING THIS AFTERNOON SO CHOP CHOP PEOPLE, I GOT A DATE TO KEEP.

Kelp: Speaking of Skywings-

Amber: UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Kelp: How many Skywings do you think are gonna look at Sky and go 'Wow. That's a really stupid name"?

Joy: Enough that Wren will stab them all in the eye and the Skywings will invent glass eyes.

Nightflyer: Honestly, we're not even controlling the dare today, we're just waiting for Moon and Winter to get started.

Rainkeeper: Cause by 'old favorite' we meant we were torturing Qinterwatcher again. OTP.

Moon: *sighs*

Moon: Winter?

Winter: Yeah?

Moon: I gotta tell you something.

Winter: Okaaaaayyyyy

Moon: *hugs Qibli*

Moon: I ship Moonbli, not Winterwatcher.

Winter: WHAT!

Moon: Yeah. Sorry bout that.

Winter: Well that's not gonna work!

Moon: Why not?

Winter: BECAUSE! *looks at Qibli*

Winter: *sighs* It's about time I confessed.

Qibli: Confessed to what?

Hosts: *watching intently, silently passing popcorn around as they watch their favorite soap opera unfold*

Winter: I'm in love with you.

Qibli:....Yeah, I know that.

Winter: No, I mean I'm REALLY in love with you. I love you more than Moon. I love you more than the three moons in the sky. I love you more than Icewings love the Ice Kingdom.

Qibli: R-really?

Winter: *steals Nightflyer's poetry book and starts reading*

Winter: "Does the sun promise to shine? No, but it will- even behind the darkest clouds, and no promise will make it shine longer or brighter for that is its fate; to burn until it can burn no more. To love you is not my promise, but my fate- to burn for you until I can bun no more."

Kinkajou: Oh dear moons. *clutches heart*

Nightflyer: How dare you steal my moves-

Turtle: I feel so one upped.

Kelp: Joy don't listen to the poetry, I'm not nearly that romantic. Please don't raise your expectations.

Amber: *screeches*  WHY WON'T ANYBODY LOVE ME LIKE THAT?!!? *cries*

Carnelian: Awwwwwww. I still hate Winter with a passion but AWWWWWWWW

Qibli:.......

Moon: Did you really just-

Moon: Okay, jokes on you Winter. Your stupid poetry will never work-

Qibli: *tackles Winter and kisses him*

Moon: QIBLI!!

Qibli: I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN MOON.

Qibli: *hugs Winter*

Qibli: I'M GONNA MARRY HIM ONE DAY.

Nightflyer: You did, technically.

Joy: Then you got divorced.

Nightflyer: *raises colander*

Nightflyer: I can remarry you if you want.

Qibli/Winter: *making out*

Joy: Later.

Nightflyer: Okay.

Turtle: Was.... Was this the dare?

Air: Yes. Yes it was.