Tell Us How You Really Feel (D.O.D.)

Joy: Ha. Part 169.

Air: *walks in hugging Jack Kline from Supernatural*

Joy: What-

Nightflyer: *following Air*

Nightflyer: Air, we talked about this.

Air: And your point is stupid, so I'm not gonna follow it. *keeps hugging Jack*

Nightflyer: You HAVE TO LET HIM GO HOME-

Air: NOOOOOO!!!!

Nightflyer: But he'll be happy there!

Air: BUT I WANT TO HUG HIM!!!! 

Nightflyer: You've been hugging him for FIFTEEN HOURS!!!!

Air: Not long enough.

Nightflyer: *rubs at head because sometimes Air just gives you a headache*

Nightflyer: Have you at least fed him?

Air: Of course, he's on a steady diet of cinnamon rolls, although I think that might be cannibalism.

Nightflyer: *sighs*

*players appear*

Tsunami: Sup my bastards.

Seashell: What?

Riptide: Tsunami, we've been over it. JUST BECAUSE I'M LOW RANKING IN THE SEA KINGDOM, DOESN'T MEAN OUR CHILDREN ARE BASTARDS.

Tsunami: Ooooohhh, I think it dooooesss!!

Riptide: *growls*

Kelp: I've been called a bastard more times than I can count so yeah, I think that's accurate.

Joy: You're not a bastard!

Joy: Nightflyer is, but we're not gonna talk about that.

Nightflyer: Are you insulting me, or are we debating the actual meaning of the word bastard....

Rainkeeper: I don't know anymore. SUNNY!

Sunny: Oh! YES!

Rainkeeper: How do you feel about the dragons you play Truth or Dare with?

Sunny: Oh, that's easy. I love them!

Hosts:.........

Joy: Yeaaaahhhhhhh, we'll see about that.

Kelp: *hooks Sunny up to a lie detector*

Joy: *ties Sunny to a chair*

Seashell: *snaps talons*

Clay: What's going on?

Nightflyer: Sunny here has to tell us what she thinks about everybody in Truth or Dare.

Joy: Because, to quote our darer "no one's truly as nice as Sunny without having hatred to someone."

Air: We're not sure how accurate that is, but we're about to find out.

Clay: That's not true! Sunny loves us!

Seashell: Yeah, but just in case, I took away the part of her personality that stops her from saying things because she thinks they'll hurt your feelings.

Glory: So....You've removed Sunny's verbal filter?

Joy: Yup.

Starflight: So this is her honest, unfiltered opinion about all of us?

Nightflyer: And the JW and us hosts, yes.

DOD:........

Tsunami: Nothing will change.