Seven Up- But Not the Soda (Both)

Air: GUYS LEGOS OH MY MOONS!!!!! *squeals*

Rainkeeper: What happened now?

Nightflyer: I took her to a lego store and let her design a bunch of legos people.

Air: LOOOOOOOOOK!!!!1 I made CHARLIE AND JACK AND THEY'RE AWESOME! AND CHARLIE HAS A CROWN AND A SWORD BECAUSE SHE'S THE QUEEN!

Nightflyer: Wait... I thought the store said you could only have one accessory per figure.

Air: Yup!

Nightflyer: Then why does Charlie have two?

Air:........Um........

Nightflyer:....Aiiiirrrr-

Air: I can't go back to jail! *runs away*

Joy: Yesss, my little apprentice. Steal tiny, meaningless objects. Soon you will be robbing houses mwahahahaha.

*players appear*

Kelp: QIBLI WE HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.

Qibli: I'm listening....

Nightflyer: Qibli, meet Qibli.

Qibli:.......What?

Kinkajou: Awwwww!!! Cutie!!!

Winter: Why does that penguin have an artichoke- this is not accurate with the diet of penguins or the nature of artichokes.

Air: SO BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENED IS OUR SCAVENGER AUTHOR'S FRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND ADOPTED A PENGUIN AND NEEDED A NAME,

Joy: So naturally we started shouting out dragon names,

Air: AND THEY LIKED QIBLI, SO NOW WE HAVE A GENDERLESS NIECE/NEPHEW NAMED QIBLI.

Nightflyer: What IS the gender neutral term for niece and nephew? Is there one?

Qibli: Aww, you guys like me enough to name a penguin child after me.

Air: WE ALSO HAVE A BUNNY AND IT'S THE SOFTEST THING I HAVE EVER HELD AND ITS NAME IS UMBER.

Amber: Don't you mean Amber?

Nightflyer: Nope, because now we can have an Umber and an Amber in the JW.

Joy: The bunny is joining you from now on whether you like it or not.

Amber: Oh.

Kinkajou: YAY! BUNNY!

Sunny: What are we doing today?

Deathbringer: Cop show?

Nightflyer: Sssshhhhhhhh, we're not gonna talk about that.

Rainkeeper: We have a four day weekend coming up, we're gonna try to work on that.

Kelp: Today we'll be playing Seven Up.