What's It Like? (Both)

Air: PATTON IS SUCH A DAD THAT I WANT TO KIDNAP HIM AND TAKE HIM TO THE SUPERNATURAL UNIVERSE SO THAT THE WINCHESTERS CAN HAVE A HEALTHY FATHER FIGURE.

Kelp: I ship Prinxiety and I regret nothing.

Nightflyer: We've been watching a lot of Sanders Sides, if you can't tell.

Seashell: So Nightflyer is obviously Logan, but who are the rest of us?

Joy: Air is Roman

Air: RAINKEEPER IS PATTON BECAUSE HE'S THE RESPONSIBLE DAD

Rainkeeper: But Patton makes so many pins and dad jokes- I never do that.

Joy: True....

Nightflyer: I think Joy is Virgil.

Joy: UM, NO. I HAS NO ANXIETY.

Seashell: Then you're Deceit, congrats

Joy: HEY!

*players appear*

Air: Can we all just agree that Clay is Patton?

Rainkeeper: Yes.

Nightflyer: Yes we can.

Carnelian: Hey, if Umber can get a boyfriend at some point, can I get a girlfriend?

Hosts:......

Joy: Yes.

Nightflyer: Definitely.

Air: *already scanning through a list of canon characters to find a suitable ship*

Fatespeaker: I feel like you and Viper would be a good pair.

Starflight: Really?

Carnelian: What do we have in common?

Fatespeaker: Well-

Starflight: Don't say it.

Fatespeaker:.....You're both..... opinionated.... and fierce.... and...

Starflight: Fate-

Fatespeaker: Dead. You're both dead. You both died horribly fiery deaths and are very angry.

All:.......

Sunny: I'm not proud, but I do kinda ship it.

Seashell: SPEAKING OF THINGS-

Winter: When did we even-

Joy: WE HAVE A TRUTH TODAY!

Seashell: Pretty sure it was the only truth in the entire jar of sorrow, so that's something.

Air: I like when we have truths.

Peril: What's the question?

Qibli: Hit me.

Joy: *throws down a card* 24.

Qibli: Damn.

Kelp: What was it like growing up in your respective places? The forest, Ice Kingdom, etc....

Peril: Not bad, but now that I look back at it, HORRIBLE AND HIGHLY ABUSIVE SO NOT NICE.

Clay: *hugs her*

Peril: Thanks...

Riptide: Seeing as I was the Sea Kingdom's personal spittoon- not kind.

Air: What's a-

Nightflyer: A thing cowboys spit in.

Air: Ooooohhhhh

Deathbringer: I was orphaned at four and roamed the continent killing dragons. So, all in all, decent?

Glory: If you say so....

Fatespeaker: Imagine being told every day of your life that you'll always be second best, until somebody dies you're worthless, and and that the reason you'll always be a failure is because of something you can't control. In other words, JUST FINE AND DANDY, THANKS FOR ASKING.

Umber:......We should talk more.

Sunny: We should get a freaking therapist at JMA, that's what we should do.

Winter: The Ice Kingdom was cold in every way possible. Not to mention I was spit on and blamed every day of Hailstorm's capture, so that was lovely. Ironically enough, I can relate to both Fatespeaker and Peril's situations.

Peril: Oh. My. Moons. THAT WAS NOT MEAN!I'm proud of you!

Winter: SHUT UP.

Moon: *hugs Winter*

Winter: *shrugs her off* What was that?

Moon: It's called affection.

Winter: Disgusting.

Winter:.........

Winter: Do it again.

Qibli: Until Thorn bought me, the Scorpion Den was pretty awful and abusive. 

Sunny: Wait a second.

Moon: Wait.

Sunny: WAIT A SECOND.

Qibli: What?

Sunny: MY MOTHER BOUGHT YOU???? LIKE YOU WERE SOME PIECE OF PROPERTY???

Qibli: That's how my mom saw me, yeah. Thorn was the first dragon to ever be nice to me.

Sunny: I- *unintelligible cry*

Moon: *hugs Qibli* WINTER COME HELP ME HUG OUR BOYFRIEND!

Winter: He's not my boyfrien-

Moon: SHUT UP AND HELP ME HUG HIM.

Qibli: IT's really okay....

All: NO IT'S NOT.

Kinkajou: The rainforest was an awesome place to grow up, especially since everybody helped raise me. Although they did all kind of hate me....

Glory: If they still hate you now, they need to go through me.

Deathbringer: And by extension, me.

Kinkajou: Awwww, this is why you're my best friends!

Moon: *lowkey offended*

Turtle: Being Seawing Royalty was.... miserable. I was outcast by my mother for being a boy, and my brothers alienated me as well. A lovely lonely time it was.

Riptide: How we never met before, I don't know.

Turtle: We were the Seawing's matching trash cans. We should be better friends.

Riptide: Yes we should be.

Moon: Growing up in the forest was lonely, but somehow when all the Nightwings moved in it was even worse. They all still resent me so it's kinda still completely awful....

Carnelian: My short, pitiful childhood was filled with battle training and grit. I grew up in the span of a day. It was abrupt. That answer your question?

Joy: Bluntly, but yes.

Umber:...So.... minus the war and Crane dying, my childhood was AWESOME. Sorry....

Clay: It's fine.

Clay: and the cave sucked.

Tsunami: The cave TOTALLY sucked.

Glory: It BEYOND sucked.

Starflight: 0/10. Would never go back.

Sunny:........

Sunny: It wasn't so-....I mean, not everything was-.....

Sunny: Okay, yeah, it sucked.

Glory: THANK YOU.

Kelp: Well that was.....

Nightflyer: Enlightening.

Joy: And today on funny typos we made while typing Winter's name!

Nightflyer: Winnter. You can't spell Winter without Winner.

Winter: That's true.

Air: Weinter. Cause he's a wiener. 

Winter:......I don't like you people.