Sugared Diaries (J.W.)

Rainkeeper: So, it's only been two days, but we're updating today anyway because IT'S OUR SCAVENGER AUTHOR'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Air: *throws confetti*

Joy: And what better way to celebrate a birthday than by torturing the Jade Winglet yet again?

*players appear*

Moon: NO.

Qibli: WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SO MANY DARES-

Nightfyler: We know.

Amber: THEN WHY AREN'T YOU LEAVING TO GO TORTURE TO D.O.D.?

Kelp: You can only torture your parents so much- we're giving them a break.

Carnelian: AND WHEN'S OUR BREAK!?!? 

Joy: Never.

JW:.......

Carnelian: SOME OF US HAVE WIVES TO ENTERTAIN!

Qibli: SOME OF US HAVE MORE WIVES THAN THEY REMEMBER AGREEING TO!

Winter: If I cry, will you stop?

Joy: No, but we will gladly watch you cry.

Nightflyer: And STOP COMPLAINING! It's our scavenger author's birthday so you all have to be happy.

Kinkajou: Birthday? Like Hatching day? THEN WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTY!!!! *flashes her scales like a disco ball*

Winter: Why would we celebrate this? If she was never born, then we would never have had to play this stupid game.

Carnelian: And if you were never born, then I wouldn't have to stare at your hideous face all the time, but you don't hear me complaining about that, now do you?

Turtle: I assume that our author, fourth wall be damned, has selected an especially fun dare for today?

ME: *appears*

ME: Oh yeah, I picked out one I really liked. *sits back and watches dare unfold*

Air: Kinkajou has to steal all the JW diaries and read them OUT LOUD in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL.

Players: *gasp*

Moon: Shit. SHIT.

Qibli: Write a diary, Sunny said. IT'LL HELP YOU SORT OUT YOUR FEELINGS, SUNNY SAID. NO ONE HAS TO SEE IT, SUNNY SAID. DAMN YOU SUNNY.

Turtle: *cringes*

Nightflyer: BUT! You don't have to read yours or Turtle's.

Kinkajou: Oh good.

Joy: But if you do read them, then you get a kit kat and a candy bar with 3551626256337625736266362637733637 million tons of sugar in it.

Kinkajou:........

Kinkajou: That's a lot of sugar....

Turtle:.....Well, there goes my privacy.

Kinkajou: Turtle-

Turtle: Can you NOT read my diary?

Kinkajou: BUT SUGAR, TURTLE!!!

Turtle: *facetalons*

Carnelian: You can't read my diary if you can't find it, so HA!

Amber: *is reading Carnelian's diary*

Amber: Oh, you mean the book you hid under a rock on top of the mountain and thought no one would find? 

Carnelian: AMBER!!