Prologue

- Manhattan, New York -

- 2012 -

" You will do a great job working against your father." Loki laughed while he pointed the scepter right at my chest. 

Out of reflex I grabbed the scepter to push it away, but when I touched it, even for a brief moment it had already shocked me. 

Both Loki and I flew back, he into a wall and I into dad's bar. I must have been unconscious for a few seconds, 'cause when I woke up I felt a weird tingling sensation go through my body. 

" What the hell." I mumbled while I tried to get up. There were shards of glass laying around from the bottles I had shattered, and a fainth smell of alcohol. Dad was so not gonna be happy with that.

Loki had gotten up as well and we were both just looking at each other, not knowing what had happened. 

My hands started to glow, like a lightbulp. I stretched them out in front of me, scared of what was happening. " What did you do to me?!" I asked Loki. 

He was as confused as I was . " Child, stop that!" he told me sternly, but I couldn't controle it. He stepped towards me. 

To protect myself I held out my hands. A bright blast went off and he was against the wall again. I looked down at my hands, had I just done that?

I needed to get out of the tower. I ran back to my suit that was still standing there, put it on and flew back to the batte that was being fought on the ground. 

I flew to dad who was shooting at aliens. I followed his lead while trying to talk to him. " Euh dad." I said through the connection of our suits. 

" What pumpkin?" he asked while fighting off the aliens.

" Something happened."

 He turned around to look at me, a worried look in his eyes" What happened?" 

While I ripped the head off of one of those ugly aliens I said " I just blasted Loki into a wall... without the suit."