61. Earth it is

A valkyrie, a Gatekeeper, a Hulk, a man made out of rocks, a prince, a king and a girl. Standing in front of a people without a home. 

" Your throne." Brunnhilde told Thor, who sat down on it. He was finally a king. 

" So, King of Asgard." Heimdall said while Thor waved at the Asgardians " Where to?" 

" I'm not sure." he said " Any suggestions? Miek, where are you from?" He was kidding right? We needed to go to Earth, he knew that. 

" Miek's dead." Korg told him. 

" Oh." Thor said. 

" Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day." Korg explained. Suddenly Miek moved " Oh, Miek, you're alive! He's alive, guys. What was your question again, bro?" he asked. 

" Earth it is." Thor said. I was finally going home.

A few days later Loki and I were looking out at the galaxy. And to say I never had the desire to go to space. I still hated it though, I needed Earth to be fully happy. 

We hadn't said anything to each other but he suddenly asked " Friends?" 

I smiled " Friends." 

If a few weeks ago you would have told me I'd be friends with Loki, I would have laughed right in your face. The man who attacked New York, the man who had given me my powers, the man who had faked his death and pretended to be Odin. Somehow that man and I became friends. We understood each other, he never wanted to invade earth, he was forced to. He just needed a family and friends that love him. 

" Dad's gonna freak out if he finds out about this." I smiled while we were looking out to the nothingness in front of us.

AN

Short chapter

But the next one will make up for it, I promise.