80. New Asgard

Dad and I both drove back to the compound. Thank god my car was fast, 'cause he was stepping on it. While dad tried to give a little show with his car, I just parked mine and got out. " Why the long face?" Dad asked Steve, still sitting in his car. " Let me guess. He turned into a baby." That morning he had told me that would happen. 

" Among other things, yeah." Steve said while fistbumping me when I walked in.

" I'm glad you came." Nat said when she saw me walk in. I wanted to say something when the Hulk walked in. But he looked different, it was like Hulk and Bruce combined. 

" Bruce?" I asked confused. 

" Odette!" He said happy to see me. 

I gave him a big hug and asked " What happened to you?" 

" I'm Professor Hulk now." He said " The best of both worlds." 

" Like Hannah Montana?" I asked, but he didn't get the reference. " Where's the rest of the team?" I asked them. 

" That's what we're figuring out right now. I'm going after Clint, so we need a group to go get Thor." Nat told us. 

I looked at Hulk " Sounds fun," I said. 

" Great." Nat said " You, Hulk and Rocket will leave in about an hour."  

" But first tacos." Hulk smiled, leading me to the kitchen.

" So, where's Thor?" I asked Hulk. 

" Tønsberg." He said while putting lettuce on his taco. Norway, and actually also the place where Odin died. I put some cheese on my taco, but not too much, for digestion you know. When we were done making them we heard that Rocket and Nebula had arrived. So we made our way outside. 

" What the hell happened to your hair?" Was the first thing Rocket asked me coming out of his ship. I looked at it, oh right, the pink. 

" I dyed it." I told him while high-fiving Nebula. We had kept in touch over those five years, and we had actually become great friends. Hulk, Rocket and I jumped into the Benotaur and flew to Norway. 

" Where are your tacos?" I asked Hulk. 

" Gave them to Scott." He said. I got mine out of the wrapping and handed him one. 

" Thanks." He smiled. 

" You're welcome." I said.

When we were there we got a lift from a pick up truck up to the village. While we sat in the back of the truck I was listening to Queen. Bohemian Rhapsody was on and I just had to sing along. " I see a little silhouetto of a man Scaramouch, Scaramouch will you do the Fandango." 

I got a side glare from rocket, but then Hulk joined me " Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me." Then he did the lows and I did the highs " Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, figaro, magnifico-" 

" We're here." Rocket said.

We were on a bridge, looking at the village. It was nice. " kind of a step down from a golden palace for an Avenger highness or whatnot." Rocket said comparing it to Asgard. 

" Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy they have a home." Hulk told him. 

" You shouldn't have come!" I heard a familiar voice tell us. 

" Brunnhilde!" I said happy to see her. She was wearing normal clothes, which was a bit confusing, I had only ever seen her in some kind of armour.