109. The Raven

When we were all sitting in the lobby waiting or Mr Harrington and Mr Dell Peter whispered something to me so no one else could hear him. " I found a way to keep them inside."

" Good news everybody." Mr Harrington announced " We're going to the opera."

" The opera?" Everyone asked confused. We were all decorated with glow sticks ready to go party in the streets.

" Don't look at me" Mr Dell said.

" What happened to the carnival?" MJ asked.

" This is upgrade living, guys." Harrington explained " Come on, the tour company just gave us these tickets. For free! Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?"

" No" Flash stated " Because none of us have ever wanted to go the the opera, ever." I had to do something about their lack of excitement. They needed to stay inside.

" I think it's pretty cool. I read somewhere that in Europe, all the young people love the opera." I tried to get them excited.

" I think it's gonna be culturally enriching for us." Ned added.

" Thank you Ned and Odette." Harrington thanked us " Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, the best four hours of our whole trip."

" Four hours?" They all exclaimed.

" Guys I think this is gonna be fun." Ned said " Seriously."

" Now everybody, go and put on your nice outfit and meet us back here in 15 minutes." Harrington told us.

Walking through the streets of Prague to the opera building I heard Maria speak through my earpiece. * Odette this is Hill, Testing the coms. Can you hear me?* She asked.

" Loud and clear." I whispered to her.

Entering the room where the actual opera would take place, we could only see a few old couples.

" Okay, here we are." Harrington said " Beat the rush."

" Yeah the rush out." Dell joked.

" I thought you said this is the hot new thing to do in Europe." Flash said to me.

" Must've been an article from France or Greece then." I lied.

Standing at the entrance of the room Peter and I looked up at the place. It was a beautiful structure.

" You look really pretty in that dress." He told me.

" Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I told him.

* Are you in position?* I heard through the earpiece.

Peter must've heard the same thing because we both said " No."

*Why the hell not?" I hear Hill ask.

" Just, give us a minute, we need to get away unnoticed." I told her.

Ned walked up to us and said ' Whatever you do, lead the monster away from the opera house." He said.

" Yeah, we know." Peter told him.

" You'll be fine." I told him.

" If someone asks, we ate a bad sandwich on the bus ride." Peter told him the lie we were gonna use.

" Great, good luck." Ned said. And right before the curtains went up we left the room and went to change in the toilets.

When I was putting on the new black suit I noticed how they hadn't given me gloves. " You really couldn't steal my gloves from my room?" I asked through the comms.