23. We're basically sisters now.

While driving I checked Steve's phone to see where we would meet up. There was a text from Clint saying they had parked on the 4th level of the parking garage. We drove up there in our pathetic little car and parked beside a grey van. We got out and at the Same time Clint got out of the van. While I took my backpack out of the trunk they started talking. 

" Cap." he greeted Steve. 

" You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Steve reassured him. 

" Hey man, you're doing me a favour." Clint told him " Besides, I owe a debt." 

" Clint!" I said happy while running up to him to give him a hug. 

" Hey there kiddo." he said in the hug. A second later Wanda got out of the van as well. 

" Wanda! Ohmygod I've missed you!" I said abandoning Clint's hug and going for one of hers. 

" Yeah well your dad grounded me. We're practically sisters now." She smiled. I liked that. 

" Thanks for having my back." Steve thanked her. 

" It was time to get off my ass." she stated.

" How about our other recruit?" Steve asked not seeing the other guy they were supposed to bring. 

" He's rarin' to go." Clint said opening the door of the van " Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." A guy who looked like he was in his thirties jolted awake from what seemed to be a great nap. 

" What timezone is this?" he asked confused. 

" The one from Germany." I told him. I was surprised Wanda and Clint didn't have a massive jetlag.

" Come on. Come on." Clint ushered him to his feet. 

When he was standing and awake he shook Steve's hand. " Captain America." he said like he couldn't believe it. 

" Mr. Lang." Steve greeted him. I knew him from somewhere. 

But he was still shaking his hand " It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." he said letting go of the hand. He looked at Wanda " I know you, too. You're great!" he told her. Hadn't they already met in the van? Or had he been asleep the whole time? Then he looked at me, not really knowing who I was because I wasn't wearing my suit. 

" Flashlight." I told him.

" You're the Flashlight?" he asked " You're like what, 16 years old? That's so cool I thought you were like a 25 year old or something." he clearly liked to talk. I just gave him a friendly smile. 

He turned back to Steve and felt his shoulder. " Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... Thinks for thanking of me." he stumbled over his words. When I thought of it, we didn't really know that many other superheroes. I mean, we knew they were out there, we just didn't know them. 

" Hey, man!" he then said to Sam. 

" What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asked him 

" Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." 

He got interrupted by Sam " It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again." 

Then it hit me, Scott was the Ant-Man. " That's the guy who took you down?" I asked Sam. 

" I told you, we don't talk about that." he said annoyed. After I had seen what had happened to him on the roof of the facility he had made me promise not to tell anybody. He didn't like to talk about it.

" They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

 " Something about some... psycho-assassins?" he asked. That was my choice of words while texting Clint the information. 

" We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve explained. 

" Yeah, well, what else is new?" he answered. Then I remembered the reports Christine Everheart had done on him while he was in prison. He was the guy who had stolen millions of dollars from Vistacorp to give it back to the people they had scammed. That's what I knew him from. 

" Driving Zorick's car into his pool." I told Scott " Genius." We high-fived. This man was cool, he was like a modern day Robin Hood.

" We should get moving." Bucky stated. 

" We got a chopper lined up." Clint told us. Suddenly an announcement started to play through the whole airport. * Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren.* I translated it in my head. ' This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.' Having Natasha as a teacher for a year wasn't that bad afterall. 

" They're evacuating the airport." Bucky then said.

" Tony." Sam said annoyed. 

" Stark?" Scott asked. 

They had finally found us. I wondered why it had taken them so long. 'Cause even though I had taken out the tracker dad had put in my suit, it would normally take him only a few hours to find me.

" Suit up." Steve told us. 

I stepped into my suit Wanda had brought me and started checking all the software, making sure dad hadn't put in anything else I didn't know about. While doing so I was listening to The Fresh Prince of Bel-air theme song to get me pumped up. 

When everyone was suited up we decided on a tactic. Steve was gonna run to the chopper distracting dad while Sam, Bucky and I went looking for their jet. Wanda and Clint were staying in the garage to work their magic from long distance and Scott was our secret weapon, hiding in Steve's shield. It was a pretty solid plan if you asked me.