20. Diving

" Where are they?" Steve asked Sharon. 

" Sub-level 5, East wing." she told him and the three of us bolted towards the stairs. 

When we arrived outside the chamber, emergency lights were flashing all around. There were agents slumped on the floor. All of them out cold.

" Help me. Help." a voice asked. It was the psychiatrist. Steve ran over to him while Sam and I were looking around for Bucky. Suddenly a fist swinged at me and smashed through the wall behind me as I ducked.  

" Not again." I sighed thinking back to Rome. Sam tried to punch him but Bucky grabbed him by the jaw and threw him into the open pod he had been in. While I ran to help Sam, Steve and Bucky were fighting and disappeared from the level. After a few seconds Sam came back around and we could find Bucky. But in front of us the Psychiatrist was looking down the elevator shaft. 

"Hey!" Sam yelled making him bolt away. Sam followed him up a stairwell while I decided to find Bucky.

When I arrived at the lobby of the big building we were in I saw Bucky firing a gun in my dad's hand. 

Luckily he had an Ironman-glove on, blocking the bullet

Luckily he had an Ironman-glove on, blocking the bullet. When he had smacked dad backwards I shot a beam of energy at him from my hands. I didn't like using my powers if I didn't need to, but I had no suit. He dodged the beam while attacking Sharon. 

After he had defeated Sharon he went over to Natasha. She had her legs around his neck, her signature move. But he slammed her onto a table and grabbed her throat. 

Out of nowhere T'Challa arrived and kicked Bucky off Nat. They fought and went up and down stairs. 

I tried to calculate where they were gonna end up. I ran and ended up right at the place where Bucky was kicked over a railing. I pulled him away from where T'Challa could see him, up some escape stairs. But even though I helped him get away from The Black Panther, he pushed me away making me fall down, hurting my arm.

When I could finally follow him to the roof I saw Steve grabbing a chopper with one hand and the landing gear with another. I was almost there when the chopper's nose slammed into the edge of the roof. The rotor blades were being smashed to pieces and Steve tried to dodge them. 

The chopper was wrecked, Bucky still inside of it. Steve got up but Bucky smashed through the glass and grabbed Steve's throat. I ran towards them, wanting to help Steve, but the whole chopper fell down taking them both down into the river. I didn't see them come above water. So I did something I normally would never do for anyone. I dived after them.

When I was in the water I saw the both of them below the wreckage of the chopper. Steve was trying to pull up an unconscious Bucky. I helped him, but right before we could get to the surface a piece of the chopper hit my head and everything went black.