100. Allergy

Passport?

Check.

phone charger?

Check.

underwear?

check.

toothbrush and toothpaste?

Right, almost forgot those.

" You sure you wanna do this?" Pepper asked me for the tenth time that morning. 

" I'm sure." I told her and put my toothbrush and toothpaste in my suitcase. I closed the suitcase and put it on the ground. 

" Aren't you packing your suit?" She asked me looking at my watch. I had placed it on my desk in the box dad had made for it. 

" No." I told her " I'm sure I won't need it." 

" Okay, so Happy will drop you off at the airport at 7 tomorrow." She reminded me again. 

I smiled " I know Pep." 

She smiled as well " Your first trip away from home." She said hugging me. 

" Well," I said " First without the Avengers." 

" Before I forget," she then suddenly said " Steve asked if you could come over before you leave." 

I nodded " Will do." She left for work and I decided to take the bus to Steve's retirement home.

" I'm here to see Steven Grant." I told the nurse his cover name and she lead me to where he was sitting in the garden. I sat down on the bench next to him. 

" Odette, how nice to see you." He told me. 

" It's nice to see you too Steve." I said and hugged him. " How are you doing?" I asked him " Pepper told me you wanted me to come by." 

He took out his phone and showed me five missed calls. I instantly knew what it was about. "I picked up the sixth time." He said. 

" And?" I asked. 

" It was Sam, telling me you're ghosting Nick Fury." 

I sighed " Yeah I don't really wanna talk to him." 

" Why not?" He asked. 

" ' Cause I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and I kinda want a break." 

Steve nodded " I get it. I'll tell him to lay off for a while." The rest of the day we hung out, ate icecream and watched some documentary on tv. Until I had to get home to leave for the airport.

Happy had dropped me off at the airport. " You sure you don't want your suit?" He asked me from the window of the car. 

" I'm sure." I told him and walked up to the group. " You guys ready?" I asked Ned and Peter. 

" I'm so ready." Ned said " I got a whole eight hours to play games." 

I looked at Peter " And I downloaded the rest of Star Wars." he said. 

I smiled " Now that, is why I love you." 

Ned scrunched his nose " You guys are disgusting, but cute at the same time."

Before boarding the airplane Ned had told me he had the perfect plan for Betty to switch seats with Peter. So I put away my bags and sat down next to Betty. " Yo Parker," I suddenly heard Flash say " this is called an airplane. It's like the busses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods, instead of driving through them." 

I saw he was holding a drink, so I stood up and said " Ma'am," The air hostess looked around the corner " he blipped so technically he's 17, not 22." I told her and she took away his champagne. 

" She's lying, I don't even know this girl." I heard him argue.

When we were almost ready to take off Ned walked over to Betty and I. " Euh, hey guys, there's an old lady sitting in front of us, wearing a crazy amount of perfume, and It's kinda setting off Peter's allergies. You know, Betty, if you could just switch seats with him, that would be,-" 

" He's allergic to perfume?" She interrupted him. 

" Yeah yeah, 'cause umm, it makes his, eyes water." 

I looked at Betty and asked " You can switch right?" She was about to say yes, but got interrupted by Mr. Harrington. 

" Excuse me, Peter has a perfume allergy?" He asked Ned. 

" Oh uh." He tried but Mr. Harrington did not waste any second. 

" Well, I'll tell you from experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already." He stood up and rearranged everyone. " Odette stand up. Ned, take Odette's spot. Odette you sit next to Brad . Zach and Sebastian take Ned and Peter's seat. Flash you go sit next to MJ and Peter you sit next to me... Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your safety is my responsibility. And Mr. Dell's, but he's I got it for now. Let's go Peter, let's go."

I sat down next to Brad and looked how Peter followed Harrington to his seat. 

" You're Odette, right?" Brad suddenly asked. 

" Yeah, that's me." I told him. 

" I got a dual headphone adapter, you wanna watch something?" He asked me. 

" Sure, why not." I told him. 

" You choose." He said and I looked through the movies. The Snap, Finding Wakanda, Hunting Hydra, Heat of Iron: The Tony Stark Story. And a lot more about the Avengers. I picked The Snap. Around the end of the movie they showed footage of the massive final battle. I saw dad flying around, Scott throw down Leviathans and myself. Thank god, no one could actually see my face in the footage. My hair was still dark while it was back to pink now. 

" Where were you when it happened?" He asked me. 

" I just... blipped back into my home. So, home." I told him. I had been telling everyone I had blipped away, otherwise my age wouldn't really ad up. After that movie I decided to go to sleep, it had been a long day.