21. Low profile car

The dark throne room. I had hoped never to see that place again. The big purple man sitting on the throne talking to a man with his back to me. " But master, you can't use them if you don't have the gauntlet." The man said. 

" Do you think I don't know that you fool?!" the man on the throne almost yelled. 

" Then why aren't we getting one?" the servant asked now scared he had enraged his boss " Nidavellir isn't that far away. We can force them to make it." 

" No! We can't do that, they are protected by the Asgardians. As long as Odin lives we can't do anything." The big man said annoyed. " But one day even the Allfather will perish." 

A creepy smile appeared on his face. 

I shot awake from the vision. Wow okay, that was unsettling. I was tired of seeing those visions. They scared me for what the future might bring. But at least Odin kept them from moving forward. And if there had been anything out of place on Asgard Thor would have told us. As long as Odin was there, we were all good.

I looked around at where I was. I was laying on the ground in some abandoned warehouse. With Steve's jacket draped over me. There was no need to panic, I was with Steve. I stayed in the empty room for a bit, going over everything that had happened. Dad and I had never disagreed on something so big. And the worst thing was that he didn't even listen to what I had to say.

I missed my mom, she would know what to do. She always got people to agree on things with both their best interests in mind. She would be able to talk to dad. She would flash him her gorgeous smile, the smile I missed so much. That smile I hadn't seen in years. 

And he would listen to what she had to say, because he always did

And he would listen to what she had to say, because he always did. She was smart, too smart for this world. They had met at a science convention where she was hosting a lecture. He had never met a woman as smart as mom. She was beautiful, too beautiful for this world. She captivated everyone with her bright blue eyes and mesmerizing smile. I looked like dad with my dark hair but, my eyes were the exact same as mom's. Sometimes dad told me how much I remind him of her. She was kind, too kind for this world. I will never forget how she helped anyone who needed it. Donating big parts of her money to charities all over the world. I never stopped missing her, and I never would. I would do everything to see her again. Everytime I looked at the stars I remembered what dad always told me, she was a bright star in the beautiful night sky.

When I was ready to go I went looking through the rest of the building. I found Sam and Bucky in one of the rooms. " Where's Steve?" I asked Sam. 

" He went looking for a car. You alright?" he asked. 

I nodded " Yeah I'm fine." I told him, not really wanting to talk about it. Then I looked at Bucky who was just sitting against one of the walls. 

" You back to normal?" I asked him. He nodded. Thank god, I didn't like the Winter Soldier at all. " What's the plan?" I asked Sam. 

He looked over at Bucky then back at me. " We need to get to Siberia, there are more enhanced soldiers there." 

I scrunched my brows " No offence, but I don't think we can take on more of them with the four of us." 

He smiled " We're getting help. Clint is getting Wanda and another guy." Wanda? Would she wanna help? We didn't really know where she stood on the accords. But Clint could be very persuasive, he could get through to her.

Bucky got up and walked towards me, putting out his hand for me to shake. " Bucky Barnes, nice to meet you." he said. 

I shook his hand " Odette Stark." 

I must have looked confused 'cause he asked " I'm sorry, have we met before?" Which made me laugh. 

" We might have had a fight in the middle of the Colosseum." 

" The Colosseum in Rome?" he asked confused. He really didn't remember. 

" How many Colosseums do you know?" 

He sighed " Woah I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" 

" You gave me a good kick but, I think Sam and I won." I smiled. 

An hour and a lot of rock paper scissor games between  Sam and I later, Steve finally arrived with our getaway car. 

Now I don't know if he thought it would be funny or if he just didn't get we all had to fit in there

Now I don't know if he thought it would be funny or if he just didn't get we all had to fit in there. But, he arrived in a dark blue mini car. He got out of it and waited for our response. Bucky just gave him a pat on his shoulder like he had just done a great job. Sam and I, let's just say we were confused. 

" Are you serious?" I asked him. 

He was still smiling. " It's a low profile car." he tried to explain. 

" Yeah maybe if you're not three big dudes and a teenager." Sam told him.