52. Terra

I settled for a bunch of different dresses. For that day I was wearing a blue flowy dress that cinched at the waist with golden details and flowy sleeves. Loki had told me there was gonna be a party that night. So when I was done dressing up I made my way to the place Loki told me to go. 

There were a bunch of people walking and sitting around, talking to one another. In the front of the room the grandmaster was playing something that looked like a keyboard. The music was horrible, I wished I had taken my Ipod with me when I left my room. 

I walked around looking for Loki, he was talking to some women. " There you are brother." I said walking up to him. 

" You didn't tell us you have a little sister." one of the women said " Look how cute she is." she pinched my cheek like an old lady would do. 

" Girls, this is Odette." he introduced me " Who I'm gonna talk to for a second." he pulled me away from the group of people. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked me. 

" Making friends." I smiled. 

" I can't have you going around ruining my reputation with everyone." he said annoyed. 

" You're the only one I know. I'm scared okay, I need to know that there's someone who I can trust." 

" You think you can trust me?" he asked. 

" Enough to make me feel not alone here." I whispered. 

" Fine, just don't say anything stupid."

" Odette!" The Grandmaster suddenly shouted for me. I turned around and saw him waving his hand, mentioning for me to come over. " Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked. 

" Yes." I lied. 

" In a few days there's another fight. Would you like to accompany your brother to it? He has been avoiding them." He asked.

Fight? " Sure." I smiled. " Grandmaster?" I asked carefully. 

" Yes." he said. 

" Not that I'm not enjoying Sakaar but. Would you happen to know how I could get back to Earth?" 

He was still playing his keyboard like instrument. " What's that?" he asked. 

" A planet." I told him. 

" Oh you mean Terra?" he asked " I didn't know there were people there. All I remember are some big animals." 

Big animals? " Dinosaurs?" I asked him. 

" I don't know." he said with a big smile. Why was he so happy? Had he taken something? 

" I'm sorry but, how old are you?" I asked curious. If he remembered dinosaurs, who knows how old he could be. 

" How old are you?" he asked me the same question. 

" I asked first." I protested. 

" But I'm the Grandmaster." he tried to make a point. 

I sighed, then smiled and said " I'm 18." 

He looked at me in shock " Dear god that's young!" he said. 

" How about you?" I tried again. 

" Oh, as old as the galaxy." he said like it was nothing. 

" Okay." I nodded trying to not freak out. " Is there any way I could get back to, Terra?" I asked again. 

" Do you have a ship?" he asked. 

" No." I said. 

" Then, no." he smiled. 

The rest of the night I just sat with Loki and listened to everyone else's stories. " What about you Odette?" A young looking guy suddenly asked. I was pulled out of my daydream about Peter. 

" Sorry, what was the question?" I asked. 

" Have you ever been on any dangerous adventures?" He repeated himself.

I smiled " Oh yeah." Everyone except Loki was staring at me full with expectation. 

" Well tell us about them." a woman dressed in all red said. 

" This one time," I started, wanting to tell them about the Chitauri. But seeing Loki made me change it to Ultron. " My friends had accidentally made an army of robots who wanted to destroy Terra. While we were fighting them they made the city we were in fly up into the air. We were fighting with everything we had, but it wasn't working. Suddenly our old friend Fury showed up with these huge ships, so we could save the civilians. When they were all inside the ships I heard a mother yelling for her child. So I went back out to look for it. I found the boy, but I couldn't move, one of the robots had his weapon aimed at me. He was about to shoot, so I hid the child behind me. We didn't get hit though, my friend had jumped into the line of fire..." Some of the women had tears in their eyes, Loki was listening intensely. " My friend Clint took the kid while I dragged the body of my friend onto the ship. His twin sister was heartbroken, as was I. But my friends could destroy the city and the robots. And we lived happily ever after... Kind of."

" You've been through a lot, haven't you?" A woman asked sitting down beside me. I had been sitting away from everyone else for a few minutes. 

I looked up from my drink and smiled " You could say that." 

" I'm Brunnhilde." she said sticking out her hand for me to shake. No one else here had done that. 

" Odette" I said. 

" Now I may be mistaken, but I don't think you're his sister." she said looking at Loki, surrounded by people. 

" Why would you think that?" I asked her. 

" He's a prince of Asgard, and as far as I know, Odin didn't have a fourth child." she said. 

" You know Asgard?" I asked her confused, no one here knew it. 

She nodded " Used to live there." She was an Asgardian. 

" Then what are you doing here?" I asked her confused, why would anyone leave Asgard for this place? 

" I needed a change. I work for the Grandmaster now." Speaking of him, he had yelled her to him. We said goodbye and she left.

Back in my room I got my phone out of my backpack. Of course, no reception. I shut it down to preserve the battery and went to bed. Weirdest day ever.