63. Flashlight vanilla Light

" Thanos." I said while we got up " I've been having visions about him for a few years now. We need to call my dad." The smaller asian man had given us both a blanket to wrap around our body. 

" And who's that?" Doctor Strange asked. I recognized him from before everything went to chaos. 

" Tony Stark." I told him looking around the place. 

" You have to be kidding me." I heard him mumble under his breath. Clearly not a big fan of my dad. But he left with Bruce while the one named Wong patched up my wound from the impact of the trident. It was a slice across my cheek and it stinged really bad.

A few minutes later Mr Strange came walking back followed by two people. One of them was Bruce, but right behind him was my dad. I had never been happier to see him, not even after he had been kidnapped. 

He saw me sitting in a chair " Odette?" he asked.

" Dad!" I yelled and ran up to him for a hug. 

" Where the hell have you been?" he asked in the hug. 

" That's a long story." I sighed " Let's just say, not in our solar system." 

When we broke off the hugg he looked at me " Are you okay?" 

I nodded with tears in my eyes " I've been better but, at least I'm here."

" God, you need to let Sam know you're okay. They're worried sick about you as well." 

I got my phone out of my backpack and immediately turned it on and texted him.

Ryan Gosling

I'm back.

Halle Berry

I'm sorry, who dis?

 Ryan Gosling  

Dude I've been gone for god knows how long, you know who I am.

  Halle Berry  

Where the hell have you been??! Where are you now?? We're coming to get you!

 Ryan Gosling  

Don't, I'm with my dad.

  Halle Berry  

... why?

 Ryan Gosling  

You need to find Vision and make sure he's somewhere secure. ASAP

  Halle Berry  

It's time isn't it?

Ryan Gosling  

I'm afraid so

Dad and I sat down and Wong used his magic to show the universe and five out of the six Infinity Stones. " From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said. 

Each Stone lighted up as Strange named them. " Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." At the last one he opened the necklace he was wearing revealing the Time Stone. It was a beautiful emerald. That meant of all the places they could have been in the universe, two of them were on Earth.