102. Boh

Venice was one of the most beautiful cities I had ever seen. The architecture, the people, the culture, they were all magnificent. Peter and I were actually enjoying ourselves walking through the streets and over the squares. We fed some pigeons, ate some pizza and talked about everything and nothing at the same time. I couldn't believe how lucky I got with him. He was nice, funny, caring and absolutely gorgeous. We were holding hands when we met up with MJ. 

" You two love birds enjoying the scenery?" She asked us. 

"Maybe." I smiled. 

" Hey O," Peter suddenly said " Maybe you could walk around with MJ and get that espresso you guys talked about on the boat." 

I looked at him " Sure." I said and left with MJ. What was he up to? I just hoped it wasn't Fury sticking his nose in our vacation.

" Geez, that's some strong coffee." I said swallowing the espresso I had ordered. MJ and I were in a little café in one of the little side streets. 

" I live for this." MJ said savouring the flavour. " Can I ask you something?" She asked. 

" Sure." I told her. 

" Where were you when you got blipped?" 

I looked at her, why did she want to know? " At home." I old her " You?" 

" In the library." She answered my question. That must have been a calm place to appear again. 

After that we talked about a book we had both read and the new movies that were coming out later that year. It was a normal conversation, until she slipped in the question.

" I've been meaning to ask, where did you go?" 

I frowned " What do you mean?" Where did I go? 

" You left right before prom, last year." She jogged my memory. 'Last year' those were the words that stuck out to me. Because it wasn't last year. For her it was, but for me it had been almost 7 years. 

" I,... was homeschooled again." I told her, the same answer I had in my head for months. 

" Because of your dad?" She asked. I didn't know what she meant by that. " Did he have to move again?" She then added. 

" Yeah, he always does." I nodded and tried to steer the conversation away from the topic. " So Brad huh." I smiled at her. 

She frowned " I don't know, he's nice and all but, he's just not my type." 

I looked around the café and saw a dark haired Italian guy " Is he you type?" I asked, mentioning the guy at the bar. 

She looked over and said " Maybe, yeah, he's cute." Was she smiling? I looked again and saw the guy looking over at her. 

" Go on, go talk to him." I encouraged her. 

" Are you crazy?" She asked shocked. 

" Oh come on, he's going to love you." I told her " You never know if you never try." 

She looked at the guy, then at me and then said " If I embarrass myself you're buying me another espresso to drink away the shame." She said, got up and walked over to the guy.

A few minutes later she sat back down beside me. " And?" I asked trying to get a reaction out of her. 

" He's gay." She said dryly. " But hey, I got a new friend." 

We payed for our coffee and decided to go walk the streets again. A street vendor came up to us and asked " Braccialetti?" 

" No thanks." I said but he didn't get it. 

" Boh." MJ then said and he left us alone. 

" What did you just say to him?" I asked her confused. 

" Boh." She said.

" Boh?" I was confused. 

" It's the most perfect word in the world it means ' I don't know' or ' get out of my face' or both." 

" Pretty useful." I nodded.

When I reunited with Peter again MJ had left us for some vintage shopping. " Whatcha got there?" I asked Peter, curious to know what he had bought? 

" Nothing." He said, hiding the bag behind his back. 

" German? American?" I suddenly heard and saw a man selling roses coming up to us. 

" Boh." I said and he walked away. 

" What did you say?" Peter asked confused.

" Boh, MJ told me about it. It's pretty great." We walked for another few minutes, but when I tried to take a picture from the view I saw something strange. " Is it me or is the water moving?" I asked Peter. 

He turned around and said " The water here is always mo-that's weird." He saw it too. 

AN

I finally had some time to write again and I'm so happy about it! 

Hopefully i'll be able to upload more frequently in the future.

Hearing the news that Peter Parker is staying in the MCU makes me SOOOO happy. 

I can't wait to see the rest of his journey.

That's all for now. 

And remember everyone, stay hydrated.