81. May

When we arrived back at the compound the sun had already gone down. Nat had gone to Tokyo to get Clint but the rest of the team was home. While Thor immediately went to his room I walked into the kitchen to get some food. Dad was in there, facetiming Morgan. She was wearing the plastic tiara I had given her.

" Hi there Princess." I smiled getting into the view in front of dad's face. 

* O!* She smiled surprised to see me. I went to get some food out of the fridge and sat down next to dad at the high table. 

" Your big sister, just came home." Dad told her. 

* Where did you go?* She asked curious. 

" I went on a little trip to Norway." I told her while eating a piece of cold pizza, I didn't have the patience to heat it up first. 

 * Shit.* She said. 

" What did you just say?" I asked, shocked. 

 * Shit.* She repeated. 

" Where'd you get that from?" I asked her. 

* Daddy taught me* She smiled. 

" Daddy taught you?" I asked raising an eyebrow at dad. 

" You know what, it's time for you to go to bed Morguna." Dad chimed in. 

" Alright, goodnight M." I told her. 

* Goodnight O.* She said.

When I was done eating I went to my room. I hadn't slept in it for almost five years. It still looked the same. The same pictures on the wall. I looked at the picture of me and Peter in DC. We had taken it to let people believe nothing out of the ordinary had happened, especially for his aunt. We were wearing our yellow team jackets and standing in front of the hotel. Me on his back and both smiling like crazy. I had another one with Ned and Peter in front of the bus before we left. It made me think about them again. It happened quite a lot, there hadn't been a day that I didn't think about everyone who was gone. Mostly because I had a lot of pictures in my room at home. After we had killed Thanos I needed to find out who was still alive. So I tried to call everyone on my phone. Ned was gone, as well as Michelle, Lizz and even Flash. But May, Peter's aunt was still alive. So I visited her.

*+*+* 5 years earlier *+*+*

Happy drove me to Queens. I knocked on May's door and waited for her to open up. The door opened and there she was. 

" Odette?" She was confused, who could blame her. 

" Hi." I said. She let me in and we sat down on her couch. 

" Do you know what happened to Peter?" She asked me, hopeful for him to still be alive. 

" He... dusted." I sighed, trying not to let my emotions break me down. 

" He just disappeared. He was on a fieldtrip and he didn't come home." She sobbed. 

" He euhm, I don't know if he ever told you but- Peter was-" 

" I know." She stopped me " I know he was Spider-Man." 

" The day that spaceship came to Earth, he helped me and my dad, fighting those aliens." I admitted to her. 

" You and your dad?" She asked confused " Why would you be fighting aliens?" 

" 'Cause I'm The Flashlight, and my dad's Tony Stark." I confessed to her. 

" Well, that explains a lot." She sniffled, wiping away her tears. 

" I just wanted to come here and tell you that, he died a hero." Which made me cry a bit. She hugged me and handed me a tissue. After that day I had seen her a few times.

*+*+*

I lay down in bed and put on the TV. Master Chef was on, retransmissions of course. The last five years there had been no new episodes, because Gordon Ramsay was one of the dusted. Along with other celebrities like Beyonce, Brad Pitt, Jack Whitehall, Halle Berry, Ryan Gosling, RuPaul and many more. I fell asleep midway the second episode.