50. Norway

"Be back by eight!" Nat told me when I walked out. 

" Okay, see you tonight!" I yelled back while leaving the house. I took the bus to the center of New York to go shopping for some new shoes. My other pair of combats had seen the last of their days after we helped rile up another gang the day before. 

I was walking through the city, of course wearing a cap and sunglasses not to be recognized by the authorities. When I saw two girls take a picture with someone I recognized. Thor? It couldn't be, he hadn't been here in over two years. Beside him stood Loki, who was supposed to be dead. So I closed my eyes to make sure I was just hallucinating. But when I opened them up again they were still standing on the side of the road. I ran towards them and stood right in front of them. 

" Thor?!" I asked. When he didn't recognize me I took off the glasses. 

" Lady Stark, greetings. I didn't recognize you." he said now happy to see me. But my biggest concern was the man standing beside him. 

" You can't be here." I told Loki. 

" Why?" He questioned. Was he being serious? 

" New York, aliens,..." I tried to remind him. 

" Oh right, that." he said like it was nothing. I was so ready to punch him across the face, but right when I stepped closer to him a circle of sparks started to appear beneath us. 

" What's this? What are you doing?!" I asked him. 

" This isn't me." he said. Right then we fell through a portal that had opened underneath us. But instead of hitting the ground we kept falling. 

I was screaming my lungs out from fear. And Loki was doing the same thing. I didn't know how long we had been falling for until we hit a floor. 

I looked up and saw Thor standing beside another man. 

" We have been falling for 30 minutes!" Loki yelled. That were 30 minutes? 

" You can handle them from here?" the man asked Thor looking at us both.

" Yes of course." he said and stretched out his arm to grab his hammer. I heard several banging noises coming from inside the place. " Sorry." Thor said while an umbrella landed in his hand. " There we go." 

" Good luck." The man said while opening another portal. 

Loki was furious " Handle me?" he asked " Who are you?" he pulled out his two blades. 

" Loki." Thor tried to calm him down. 

" No he's right." I said loading my hands " Who the hell do you think you are?!" 

" You think you're some kind of sorcerer? Don't think for one minute, you second-rate..." 

" Alright bye-bye" the man said and pushed us all through the portal.

I looked around. Where were we? And who was that man? " Who was the dude with the weird yellow gloves?" I asked Thor. 

" Doctor Strange." he said but got distracted by the man sitting on a rock. It was Odin, maybe that was why they were in New York, to find him. 

They both walked up to him, I decided to stay behind and sit down on another rock. While they were taking to their father I was looking around. I tried to figure out where we were. So I got out my phone and opened google maps. Norway. It was a very pretty place actually. 

When I looked back to the three men I noticed Odin was turning into golden dust. What had just happened? Was he dead? 

" As long as Odin lives we can't do anything." echoed in my head. Oh no this was bad, this was really bad. If any of those visions were real it would be starting, and I wasn't ready for that. Not when the Avengers were fighting and I didn't have dad by my side. Not when we weren't prepared. " This can't be happening." I whispered to myself.

A portal started to form, I was scared for my life. What if it was the man in the golden armour? 

But it wasn't a man that stepped out, it was a woman, dressed in all black with black hair. Thor and Loki joined me by my side and we all looked at her. She was tall and beautiful, but frightening at the same time. 

" So he's gone." she said " That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." Who was this woman? And why was I even here? I was just out to buy some new shoes and now this happened. 

" You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor introduced himself. 

" Really? You don't look like him." she said. 

" Perhaps we can come to an arrangement." Loki said. 

" You sound like him." she smiled mischievously " Kneel." Now maybe she wasn't as bad as the purple man but I could sense the trouble around her. 

" I beg your pardon?" Loki asked confused. 

She produced two swords from her arms and walked a bit closer. " She reminds me of someone." I said while looking at Loki. 

" Kneel before your queen." she said now with more power. Wait, queen? That meant she was their sister. Were they sure Loki was the adopted one and not Thor? 

" I don't think so." Thor said throwing Mjolnir at his sister. Only for her to catch it in one hand. " It's not possible!" Thor said slightly in shock. And I was in shock as well. Confused to how she would be worthy to hold it. 

" Darling, you have no idea what's possible." she said and crushed the hammer with ease. 

I needed to get out of there. " Yeah actually I'm not from Asgard so-" 

But she interrupted me. " A puny little human, how cute." She smiled at me. I could just smell the sarcasm coming from her words. 

I started loading my hands and blue energy started to surround them. " What did you just call me?" I asked now annoyed and ready to blast her. She reminded me too much of Loki when he tried to invade New York. 

She looked at me with a peculiar interest, like she was pleasantly surprised I wasn't just a puny human. 

But Loki was not in the mood for a fight " Bring us back!" he yelled to the sky. 

" No! Loki!" Thor yelled, but it was too late. The Bifrost had already been opened and all four of us were transported by it. While we were flying through it we were all trying to push her out of it. She couldn't enter Asgard. The first one she kicked out of the Bifrost was Loki. Then after I tried to blast her she kicked me out as well. And while passing out from the immense force my last thought was,

' Well, I won't be back by eight, that's for sure.'

AN

I love Thor Ragnarok sooo much. Taika Waititi is a genius!

I'm so excited for Odette and Bruce to reunite.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And don't forget, stay hydrated boys and girls.