105. Upgrade

Before leaving to go back to the hotel I remembered something. I walked up to Fury and asked " Did you tell Bruce about this already?" 

He looked up from his screen " Euhm, Banner?" He asked. 

" Yeah, what other Bruce do you know?" I asked confused. 

" Just checking." He stated " I know a few." I nodded, and left for the boat.

" Hey Dimitri?" I asked while he was steering the boat. 

" Yes?" He said. 

" Do you euhm, know my name?" I asked him. 

He looked at me " Odette." He said, as if it was a stupid question. 

" Yeah, but my last name." I added. 

He shook his head " Fury said it's classified."

I nodded " Okay." He dropped me off and I snuck back into my room.

The next morning I went down for breakfast, not really looking forward to Peter's pleads to stay out of the mission. 

" Good Morning." Ned said when I sat down. 

" Good Morning." I said and looked at Peter. He smiled, like nothing had happened. 

" Why are you frowning?" Ned asked me. I hadn't even noticed I was doing it, but Peter's face changed immediately. Ned noticed and looked at the both of us. 

" Oh no, did you guys break up?" He asked in shock. 

" Of course not." We both said in unison. 

" Oh thank god." He sighed " I wouldn't know how the handle that." 

" Odette is taking on a far too dangerous mission and I don't like it." Peter told Ned in a hushed voice so no one else could hear him. 

" You've fought aliens Peter, these monsters are nothing compared to them." I told him, still annoyed at him. 

" We had a whole army to fight those aliens, now there's just three of us." He stated, biting from his piece of bread. I shook my head and focused on my breakfast. 

After a silent moment Peter suddenly asked " How are you getting to Prague?" 

I looked up at him and said " You'll see."

" Hey nice backpack." I told Ned, seeing his new floral one he had bought the day before. 

" Thanks." He said " Betty picked it out for me." 

We were waiting for our ride to bring us to our next destination. I walked up to Betty and asked her how her knee was doing. 

" It's fine." She said with a smile. 

" Good news, we're going to Prague." Mr. Harrington said excited when he walked out of the hotel. 

" What?" I could hear Peter say. 

" Prague?" Flash asked confused. 

" Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell." I smiled at the thought of Maria or Fury calling up Mr. Harrington. 

Peter came to stand next to me and gave me a look that read 'Really'.

" Looks like I got us an upgrade." I smiled at Ned and Peter.

We walked over to the new black bus and my smile got even wider, this was awesome. 

" Look at our upgraded ride. Huh?" Herrington said as we walked up to it. 

" Whoa, bro, you see that?" I heard Brad ask Flash. 

" It's pretty sick." He answered. 

Everyone put down their luggage and got onto the bus. 

" Oh, come on. Really? Dimitri?" Peter asked annoyed when he saw who was standing outside the bus. 

" He looks like he's about to murder someone." Ned noticed? 

 " He's a nice guy." I told Ned and put down my bag. I was last to get on and bumped Dimitri's fist when no one could see it.

After a few hours of sleeping and listening to almost every playlist on my phone I decided to go and sit next to Peter. But when I noticed he was wearing the glasses dad had made for him I decided to leave him alone for a bit. So I walked to the front of the bus to talk to Dimitri. I checked if no one had noticed I had moved and sat down next to Dimitri. 

" Where are we?" I asked him, looking outside at the mountains. 

" Austria." He said. 

" Nice, I've never been to Austria." I told him. 

" There's someone waiting with your suit at the next stop." He then added. 

" They got me a suit?" I asked surprised. Where could they have gotten one? It's not like anyone but me or dad could've made one. Maybe Pepper had send it. 

" Not an iron one, just one for disguise." He then told me. I nodded, of course.

When I looked over Peter was still busy with the glasses so I decided to send him a text. I got out my phone and typed ' Wanna watch a movie after the next stop?'

I looked up to see if he had gotten it. I saw him look around the bus, and when he found me he smiled and gave me the thumbs up. I wasn't gonna let this mission ruin my relationship. 

" How do you keep your beard that shiny? Do you cut it yourself or does a barber do it?" I then asked Dimitri. 

" I do it myself." He told me. " How about you? You dye it pink yourself?" He then asked me. 

" Most of the time." 

" Why doesn't he wanna help?" He then asked me. 

" Peter?" I asked to make sure. 

" Yeah, what's his deal?" He asked. 

I sighed " He's just worried. We haven't really processed everything that happened." 

" What happened?" He asked confused. 

" What do you mean, what happened?" I asked him " The snap, the alien army." 

He looked at me and asked " You guys were there?" 

I looked at him, didn't Fury tell him? " Of course we were. Why wouldn't we be?" 

He shook his head " I thought that maybe because you're kids." He said. 

" The bad guys don't really care about age." I told him. I started to remember the battle, and with that everyone we had lost because of Thanos. 

" How about the kid with the phone?" Dimitri asked me, pulling me out of my memories. He was distracting me from the bad memories. 

I laughed " He's vlogging the whole trip for his followers." 

" He seems pretty annoying." He said. 

I looked at Flash " He is. He isn't a bad guy though, I'm pretty sure he has a good heart." 

We ended up having a whole conversation about everyone in the bus.