1

Hiyaaa~
If you're reading this, then you know this is my new Yeonbin Omegaverse book.

It Includes:
*Smut
*Fluff
*Sensitive Topics
-Abuse
-Mentions of Rape.

The idols are not to scale. And by that I mean, Taehyun and Yeonjun are taller than Beomgyu and Soobin. That's just how it is for this book. 😔 like no need to comment I lit rally know luv xx

I will put trigger warnings but I won't write it. The only book of mine that has that written is Rose Colored Glasses, so be warned if you do read that book too.

*Side Ships

-Taehyun x Beomgyu
-Kai x Jeongin

Features:
-Chenle x Jisung
-Jeno x Jaemin
-Changbin x Felix
-Minho x Jisung

Ofc there will be like antagonists, but I like my antagonists to be oc names because I don't like to taint the names of idols like that

🤗
Let's Begin

・:*:・19 Years Ago・:*:・

The newborn infant wrapped his hand around his mother's pointer finger with a soft hum. She looked down at him, fourteen hours of labor had certainly paid off, if she had to go through the pain again for a baby as cute as him, she most certainly would.

"He's so handsome." One of the nurses cooed as the newborn baby was hugged by his mother.

The baby stirred in his sleep, causing his mother to look down at him and smile warmly.

"What did you name him?"

"I already signed the birth certificate. His name is-"

"GET DOWN!" There was a loud thud in the hallway of the hospital as gunshots were fired and people began to scream. The hospital was put on lockdown as alarms began to go off.

The baby had certainly awoken by now, and was crying loudly, feeling the anxiety ripple off of his mother in waves.

"Quick. Help her and the baby out!"

"Where's the other parent?!"

"That doesn't matter! Let's go!" Unplugging the wires, two nurses quickly ran to move her bed, pushing the cart towards the sheltered lock down area that was built in case of an emergency.

An emergency like this.

"W-whats happening?" The woman asked with panic lacing her tone as she coddled her baby closer to her chest.

"An intruder with a weapon," One of her kind nurses spoke with fear in her tone.

Suddenly the lights went out making it hard for the nurses to maneuver her bed quickly and with efficiency.

One of her nurses had been shot and she tried her best to not scream at the corpse on the floor, bleeding out quickly.

"Naeha. Give me the child." A deep voice spoke over the intercom with a threatening tone.

Naeha trembled in her bed, crying with her baby who was screaming by now from the disturbance.

Naeha sobbed silently and tried to silence her child,"Please.. please my sweet baby I know you're scared.. don't cry for mommy, please be quiet..." With shaky hands, she pushed the child's head closer to her bosom.

"Mommy loves you." She whispered shakily. "Mommy loves you a lot okay?"

Of course, her child wouldn't understand her, he couldn't really hear her over his crying either.

Naeha turned around to hear a familiar voice calling her name. With teary eyes she handed the child over to the person she loved.

"Please. Save him."

"Naeha-" the woman looked back at her with distress on her face.

"I'm not going to make it out of here. Not with him Solhye."

Solhye nodded sadly and picked the child up and out of Naeha's arms, rubbing his back while attempting to calm him down as he cried.

"Solhye, if I ever make it out of here alive. Go to our place."

Solhye nodded. "I love you." She whispered to Naeha before kissing her deeply while tears fell down their faces.

"I love you too Solhye. Go!"

Solhye nodded and ran with the child, managing to escape the hospital through the stairwell as Naeha remained stuck in the hospital bed because of the pain from giving birth.

"Naeha."

The woman gasped at the familiar voice calling her name from such a close proximity.

"Where's the child."

"He's gone."

"He's what?!"

The man stepped forward and slapped the woman across the face harshly, causing her to cry out in pain and clutch her cheek.

He grapped her by the wrist ,"No matter, I'll just have you give me another one. I forced you the first time didn't I?"

Naeha just smirked with blood on her lip, "I'm infertile now."

The man growled, one hand turning into a claw as he slashed across her stomach in rage and yelled out.

"FUCK!"

Naeha's piercing scream filled the air as she bled out and the man stormed out of the hospital. He began shifting to wolf form and trying to find any sort of scent that would lead him to the child.

But it was hard to find a scent he had never smelled before.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Quite the first chapter~