82

Yeah Hi~ 🤩 《Trigger Warning: Blood, graphic violence, and death

Yeah Hi~ 🤩
《Trigger Warning: Blood, graphic violence, and death.》

1 of 3
not proofread so don't comment on typos lol
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Well, you're going to be here for a very long time, so why don't I show you your bedroom." The head alpha spoke to Soobin before leading the omega out of a basement and into a common area.

Soobin looked around and noticed this pack house was as full as Yeonjun's. But these werewolves are looking at me like they want to eat me.. Soobin cowered within himself and fidgeted with the hem of his shirt as he blindly followed Donghye.

"And Soobin. Don't try to escape. No one here is going to let you go.. and if you do try to escape.. well.. the results won't be anything less than painful for you." He smirked and lead Soobin to a grand set of stairs.

"This way." Donghye made sure Soobin went up the stairs first so he wouldn't even consider trying to run.

The omega walked with shaky legs as he made his way up the stairs and into a hallway. The fifth door..

"Here's your room." Donghye spoke gruffly as he opened the door and pushed the omega inside. "A maid will come by soon to ask you what you want to eat." He examined Soobin's reaction. Now be a good omega and do as everyone tells you to." He slammed the door shut behind Soobin.

Soobin sighed and looked around the room. It was late at night and he was too tired to even try and stay awake long enough to ask for food.

Maybe.. I'll just take a quick nap..

The omega walked towards the nicely made bed and sat down on the edge before laying down on top of the blankets. He shut his eyes and willed for sleep to come to him, but it didn't work.

I miss Yeonjun.. The omega felt tears welling in his eyes, when he suddenly heard the alpha's voice calling for him in his head.

I want to talk to him so much I'm hearing things..

And then he heard the alpha's voice again.

Soobin?

Say something to him. The female voice commanded in his mind as well.

Soobin froze.. do I just.. think something?

Yeonjun?

Soobin! Holy fu- Baby! Are you okay? Soobin gasped at his alpha's words in his mind. They were conversing?

I'm uh.. I'm okay.. just a bit scratched up..

Where are you?

I'm in this packhouse... I don't know where..  Soobin teared up, just hearing the alpha's soothing voice made him miss him even more.

We're going to get you out of there, okay? Can you tell me anything about the layout of the house?

Soobin told Yeonjun everything he remembered and soon found himself becoming tired. The last thing he remembered was Yeonjun telling him he loved him as well as repeating the words to the alpha himself.

A few hours later

Soobin woke up slowly to someone lifting his arms and a voice speaking over his body. "He is pretty.. why do you think Donghye brought him here?"

The omega immediately woke up and pulled his arm away from whoever was tugging on it.

"Look, he's scared.. even in fear he looks cute.." One of the taller alphas grabbed his arms to restrain him. "Be quick, we can't really hurt him."

"How does Donghye expect us to do this without hurting him?" The shorter alpha asked in annoyance. He alpha rolled his eyes and attempted to grab one of the omegas legs.

Attempted.

Because Soobin kicked him harshly in the stomach and sent him flying.

"Holy shit-" The alpha that was holding onto Soobin's arms released him slightly and Soobin angrily pulled his hands away before pushing him back and causing him to stumble harshly then trip over his feet. With a hard thud, he hit his head on the dresser as he fell to the ground.

"Oh!" Soobin gasped and watched the blood seep from his head. "I'm so sorry.. oh my gosh-" He felt sick. I did that. Oh Moon Goddess.. I killed someone..

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The shorter alpha asked as he saw blood appear, "What the hell kind of omega-"

"That's enough Hwayoung. Take him out of here too, and get him to a doctor. You did exactly what I wanted." Donghye spoke as he entered the room. The shorter alpha glared at the back of Donghye's head as he went to pick up his friend who had passed out.

"Just as I thought.. you do have the Moon Goddess' powers." Donghye observed the omega who was still traumatized by the amount of blood he had just seen.

Soobin backed up against the wall in fear, "What do you want from me?"

"I need you to give me some of your blood." Donghye spoke as he grabbed the omega's arm harshly and restrained him so he couldn't use his powers properly. "Hwayoung tell the doctor to meet me in his office."

The short alpha nodded and left the room.

"Well.. seeing as you're awake.. let's just do it now." Donghye laughed and pulled the startled omega out of the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

triple update!
I'm so determined to finish before surgery 🤩‼️