3

Beomgyu exited the office with a red face and a shy smile

Beomgyu exited the office with a red face and a shy smile. "Okay, the nurse gave me some things to rub on the bruise, so it'll go away in a few days."

"That's good, but what's with the smile?" Soobin asked with a suspicious look on his face.

"Oh! U-uh some guy in there was just.. being funny.."

"Mhmm..." Soobin narrowed his eyes and nodded anyways. "Well we have time before our next lecture, we could explore the campus."

"Also we need to find the cafeteria." Beomgyu chirped before linking his arm with Soobin's.

"Oh right, that.." Soobin frowned," Can't we just bring our own food and eat by ourselves outside.."

Beomgyu paused with a pout and then remembered,"Alright.. But just for today we need to go to the cafeteria. I don't have food."

"Fine. Just today." Soobin smiled at his friend and Beomgyu clapped his hands cutely, and practically skipped with Soobin to find a map layout of the school.

After ten minutes the males gave up. "Why don't they have a dang map on any walls in here?" Soobin groaned.

"Because.. they expect the students to find their own way around." The same handsome male from the nurse's office leaned against the wall crossing his arms and smirking.

"Uh.. who are you?"  Soobin asked while quirking an eyebrow.

The male frowned playfully and looked at Beomgyu,"Aren't you going to tell him cutie?"

Beomgyu blushed,"Th-this is Taehyun."

Soobin looked away from the male to stare at his best friend. "Beomgyu, how do you know his name?"

"W-we just ran into each other in th-the nurse's office."

"Literally. This cutie was in such a rush to leave that he bumped into me and fell on me. Of course, I wasn't complaining. It's not every day a cute omega falls right into your lap."

"I-I'm not cute.."

"I could.. quite literally.. fight you on that baby." Taehyun spoke with a seductive glint in his eye.

"Baby?" Beomgyu blushed a deeper red.

Soobin watched the two males back and forth before sighing and speaking up,"Well, Taehyun.. could you please take us to the cafeteria."

"Cafeteria? God.. you two must be freshmen."

"What does that mean?" Soobin asked.

"Anyone with half a brain wouldn't go in there. There's no good food, and it's always chaotic with these other annoying alphas."

"Aren't you an alpha?" Beomgyu managed to ask without stuttering.

"And? Doesn't mean I like them. They're so pretentious."

"Oh. But.. we didn't bring lunches for ourselves.." Beomgyu frowned.

"You can eat off campus." Taehyun added with a soft smile,"I can take you guys somewhere nice~"

"Really? Can you ple-"

"Wait a minute Beommie." Soobin put up a hand,"Group meeting." He whispered.

Both omegas turned away from Taehyun and started whispering to each other. "Why would we eat with him, he's a stranger, and an alpha."

"But he seems so nice.."

"You don't even know him."

"But something makes me feel like.. I should trust him.." Beomgyu pouted and Soobin decided to just go along with it.

"Okay, meeting ajourned."

Both omegas turned back around to see a confused Taehyun leaning against the wall.

"What was tha-"

"Okay, we'll eat with you. But if you try anything.. I'll hit you." Soobin threatened.

"Okay.. a feisty omega.. I see.." He chuckled to himself and put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Well then, let's meet here again when you have your lunch break in an hour. Don't you have your lecture now?"

Soobin looked at his watch. "Damn it! Beommie we're going to be late!" He grabbed the male's hand and pulled him away from his staring at Taehyun.

Taehyun waved at Beomgyu who was being dragged away and winked him, and Beomgyu waved back with a blush.

Something about him made Beomgyu's tummy feel weird.

Almost like there were butterflies..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Idk how long this book will be but I'm sure it'll be longer than 50 hahah