66 *

You all see that star!!😏

《🍯's/N: Initially I wasn't going to write this, but I'm publishing this chapter late so y'all deserve it 💕》

"Um.. okay.."

The alpha saw that Soobin finished brushing his teeth, so he approached form behind and placed his hands in the hem of the omegas shirt.

"Can I?" The alpha asked carefully.

The omega blushed before nodding and raising his arms so his boyfriend could help him take off the shirt.

"You have to undress too." Soobin's cheeks were red as he stood in front of his boyfriend wearing only boxers.

The alpha carelessly removed his shirt and joggers, standing in his own boxers.

He saw that Soobin had instinctively covered his scarred chest and decided to gently move the omega's hands.

"Don't cover those.. they make you prettier." Yeonjun spoke seriously.

Soobin bit his lip before nodding. "Okay.."

"Do you want me to turn around?" The alpha asked gently, Soobin shyly shook his head.

"Y-you can look." The omega stuttered out before he slowly pulled down his boxers. He watched as the alpha followed suit, stripping himself completely before moving turn on the shower.

When it was warm anough he called Soobin over and the two of them got inside.

Yeonjun made sure Soobin got in the water first before asking,"Can I wash you?"

Soobin's eyes widened at how intimate the alpha was being. "Yes.." He slowly turned his back to the alpha, letting his face be drenched by the stream of water.

The alpha lathered up the sponge with soap before slowly washing the omega, he started with the omega's arms, gliding the sponge across both of them before scrubbing the omegas back.

Soobin closed his eyes and hummed in contentment from the comfort he was receiving.

The alpha carefully dragged the sponge down Soobin's back and smiled at how visibly relaxed his omega was. The tension from earlier was gone.

Yeonjun dragged the sponge down the omega's legs, scrubbing both of them before bringing the sponge to the omega's inner thighs.

Soobin's breath hitched as the alpha moved the sponge away.

"Soobin." The alpha called.

"Y-yes..?" The omega answered sheepishly.

"You have to turn around and face me."

Slowly the omega turned around and squeezed his eyes shut. Yeonjun just laughed softly before scrubbing Soobin's chest down to his stomach and right above his member.

Soobin held his breath but let out a moan when he felt Yeonjun brush over it with the sponge.

The omega opened his eyes with a cute and soft gasp.

"Baby do you-"

"Don't look." Soobin whined.

The alpha obeyed, looking up at the ceiling with a smile, but still asking his question,"Do you want me to touch you?"

"I-I.. um... yes.." Soobin mumbled before moving to rinse himself off in the shower.

The alpha avoided laughing at how cute Soobin was behaving, trying not to make him embarrassed.

He slowly brought his hand down and grabbed the omega's member. He saw Soobin flinch before slowly relaxing.

Yeonjun slowly pumped the omegas member. "Good?"

"Yes." The omega murmured as he closed his eyes in bliss.

The alpha brought his hand to the tip and gently rubbed his thumb against the slit. Soobin's moaned again and the alpha could feel himself getting harder.

"Binnie can I try something?"

The omega grunted before nodding. And the alpha moved to put his hardened member against the omegas before stroking them both at the same time.

"Oh fuck- that feels good."

"A-anh~!" Soobin rested his hands on the alpha's shoulders and looked down at Yeonjun's hand as it worked it's magic.

Soobin couldn't help but bring the alpha closer to him so they could share a steamy shower kiss.

"Feel like cumming yet?" the alpha asked after breaking thwir make out session.

"Y-yes," Soobin moaned out before whimpering. "Alpha I'm cumming." Soobin whispered.

"Cum." The alpha spoke and the omega felt his legs shake as he came in his mate's hand.

The alpha rinsed his hand off and went back to jerking himself off quickly before cumming.

The two of them were out of breath as they shared a steamy look before pouncing on each other for another make out session.

Yeonjun pulled away quickly,"I'm gonna have to wash you again.."

"I d-don't mind." Soobin whispered before reconnecting their lips.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Haha here's part two 👋😋