44

【Part 1 of 2】

【Part 1 of 2】

《Trigger Warning: Toxic/ Abusive Relationship between characters.》

"It was so romantic.." Soobin sighed as he flopped onto his bed and told Beomgyu what had happened on his date with Yeonjun.

"He took me onto this really nice boat and then he brought all these nice snacks.. and then.." Soobin blushed,"He kissed me on the deck.. Gosh Beommie.. i felt like I was in a movie.."

Beomgyu laughed at how lovestruck his friend was behaving. "So I take it things are going good?"

"Oh! They're great." Soobin sighed dreamily as he received another message from Yeonjun.

Beomgyu giggled before speaking wistfully,"You know.. Soobin.. I'm happy for us." Beomgyu held the teddy bear Taehyun gave to him close to his chest

"What do you mean?" Soobin put his phone down and looked at Beomgyu who had begun to frown slightly.

"I was sure that after him I would never want to get into a relationship with anyone else. And that I would be stuck with an alpha who would treat me like he did.. but then I met Taehyun.. and you met Yeonjun.."

"Do you remember how we met?" Soobin asked softly.

"Yeah.."

・:*:・ Four years ago. ・:*:・

"Soobin. Go get me something to drink." The alpha sat down on the couch and changed the channel on the show he was watching.

"Y-Yes alpha."

Soobin was only 15 at the time whereas Han-Joon was 18.

He met Han-Joon in high school when he lived with his aunt and he was only a freshman. Han-Joon insisted that they were meant to be and that they were mates even though he was a high school student. And Soobin, being the innocent and trusting person he was, fell for it. He didn't know much about how mates worked at that time.

Soobin walked over to the fridge and grabbed Han-Joon a bottle of water. "Here."

"Soobin." The alpha glared at him and Soobin gulped before getting onto his knees and holding the water bottle up for the alpha.

Han-Joon smirked.

"Such a good omega." Han-Joon grabbed the water bottle and petted the top of Soobin's head. "Go to your room."

Soobin moved to stand up but Han-Joon kicked the back of his knees. "Good omegas stay down. They know their place."

Soobin whimpered and crawled back to the bedroom, he knew his knee would probably bruise.

Han-Joon also insisted that since they were mates, Soobin should live with him. Soobin was so excited to be near someone who "loved" him, so of course, he begged his aunt to stay with Han-Joon. When she declined, Soobin threatened to run away because Han-Joon had told him to do so. So she gave in with sadness. Feeling a bit of comfort at the fact that he was with someone who would protect him.

At this age, Soobin hadn't even had his first heat. He was a late bloomer. Han-Joon knew this. In fact, it was the main reason he approached Soobin. He wanted to be there for Soobin's first heat. Something Soobin still hadn't experienced to this day.

Soobin opened the door and grabbed his school bag. He was stuck in here so he might as well go and do his school work for the next day. The only places Han-Joon let him go were from the house to school and back. No where else.

"Soobin!"

"Y-Yes alpha?"

"I'm going out." Han-Joon slammed the front door behind him.

Soobin frowned. Every time Han-Joon announced this, he came back to the house smelling like a different omega. And it was the same omega each time because Soobin had gotten used to the smell.

When Soobin first asked him about it, Han-Joon yelled at him and told him to mind his own business.

But the last time..

"You nosy slut. I'm not doing anything!" Han-Joon yelled in Soobin's face before slapping him. "Good omegas take their punishments with gratitude."

"Th-Thank you al-alpha." Soobin cried.

"Don't ask me about where I go again!" The alpha pushed the omega onto all fours.

"Go to the bedroom! And Stop asking questions!"

So Soobin stopped asking questions.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Poor Binnie was just naive.
🥺