53

I couldn't wait lol

I couldn't wait lol

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin's ears flattened on his head as he felt tears build up in his eyes.

Yeonjun noticed immediately,"S-Soobin don't panic!"

"Yeonjun we're not mates!" Soobin cried out before sobbing into the alpha's chest devastatingly.

It's not what you think, Soobin.

The alpha looked down at him with sad eyes and rubbed his back."No baby! I think it's something else!"

"Like what?" Soobin pulled away and wiped at his eyes clearly crestfallen,"It's midnight! And our kiss made us feel something! We shouldn't have felt anything Yeonnie!" The omega sobbed.

"No baby.. I think this is something else.. if we weren't mates we would feel pain in our chests. But I didn't feel that.. did you?"

Soobin listened intensely and tried composing himself. He thought for a second before shaking his head. "No.. I d-didn't.."

"Kiss me again." Yeonjun whispered.

The omega leaned in with his eyes closed and kissed the alpha hesitantly, scared of feeling any sort of pain in his chest. But it wasn't there..

Open your eyes, Soobin..

Soobin opened his eyes and noticed a light blue glow around the alpha as they kissed.

Soobin flinched and pulled away quickly, he looked down at his hands and saw a light yellow glow around himself.

Yeonjun opened his eyes in confusion before gasping at the sight. "Binnie.."

"What is this?" Soobin spoke in an awestruck voice as he looked at their glowing limbs.

"I don't know.. but I think we're still mates baby." Yeonjun's eyes watered as he brought the omega closer to him.

"Maybe even more than that." He whispered into the omega's ear before wiping the omega's tear stained cheeks with his thumbs gently.

"Fuck- I love you so much." The alpha murmured before tilting the omegas chin upwards and kissing him deeply.

Soobin kissed back with the same amount of intensity before pulling away quickly to whisper,"I love you too."

・:*:・

Beomgyu waited at the bottom of the ferris wheel with Taehyun anxiously. "It's past 12.." Beomgyu murmured,"Tae I'm worried."

"It's okay puppy.." Taehyun wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's waist as they watched Yeonjun and Soobin come out of their carriage. "I think they're okay."

Both of them looked drained as Yeonjun helped Soobin out of the carriage and down the steps to where Beomgyu and Taehyun were.

Beomgyu wanted to ask them, but he was nervous.

"We're mates.." Soobin spoke with a soft smile and let Beomgyu tackle him in a hug. "I'll tell you everything later." He whispered to Beomgyu who nodded.

The two omegas pulled away from each other.

"Well it's been a long night.."Soobin sighed. "I think I'll go back to Yeonjun's place for today too.."

Beomgyu nodded in understanding and grabbed Taehyun's hand, no longer anxious at the sight of his best friend feeling comfortable around his mate.

"Taehyun and I parked in that direction." Beomgyu spoke and.waved as he and his mate left.

Soobin looked up at Yeonjun who was on the phone with someone and ordering a car to be brought to them.

Yeonjun caught his eye and squeezed his hand comfortingly before hanging up the phone and walking them both to the entrance of the park.

・:*:・

The two males finally arrived in Yeonjun's penthouse moments later. "I think.. this is better than not being mates. Right?" Yeonjun asked the nervous omega.

Soobin nodded and stood close to the alpha,"I just don't know what it means.."

"We can look it up later.. you look really sleepy." Yeonjun caressed the omegas face softly. "As long as you're mine.. I don't think it matters."

Yeonjun pecked the omegas forehead softly and the omega closed his eyes softly, leaning his face into the palm of Yeonjun's hand. "Ready to sleep?" Yeonjun asked gently.

"Mhmm." The omega nodded and lifted his arms up for Yeonjun to carry him to the bedroom.

"Can you undress yourself or do you want me to do it for you?" Yeonjun asked softly after he placed the omega onto the bed carefully.

"I'll do it." He mumbled, remembering the scars on his stomach that he wanted to hide.

The omega drowsily rolled off the bed and took the shirt Yeonjun handed him to wear.

Both of them washed up for the night and Yeonjun gave Soobin time to change.

He returned to the room wearing only his underwear and Yeonjun's shirt. Since their kiss at the festival, he'd felt physically drained.

The alpha was already laying in the bed shirtless waiting for the omega to join him. Yeonjun opened his arms, "C'mere."

The omega crawled towards him on the bed before flopping and resting his cheek on Yeonjun's chest, purring as the alpha stroked his ear.

"We're okay now. So it doesn't matter." The alpha murmured, and watched as the omega fell asleep within his arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Surprise! They are mates!
But what type of mates 🤔

haHah sorry for scaring you guys 💕