9

The two omegas fell asleep together on the couch that evening, and the next morning, Beomgyu was awakened by the scent of fluffy pancakes

"That can't be good." He murmured from his spot on the couch.

Soobin only made these pancakes when he wanted something because he knew how weak Beomgyu was when it came to them.

"Beommie I see you're awake on that couch over there.."

"No I'm not." The omega answered from his lazy position.

Soobin just laughed at him,"Go and wash up, let's eat.. and talk." He added with a smirk.

Beomgyu sat up with a groan before leaving the living room to go to their shared bathroom.

Soobin set the table and waited for his best friend to join him patiently with an annoying smile on good face.

Beomgyu walked in mopily and sat down across from Soobin.

Soobin raised his eyebrows expectantly and Beomgyu averted his gaze.

"Choi Beomgyu."

"Choi Soobin."

"Don't make this hard on both of us. I will eat all of these pancakes in front of you."

Beomgyu glared at him,"You wouldn't."

"Try me." Soobin smirked and took a pancake off of the stack, pouring syrup on it before taking a bite. Chewing obnoxiously loud and forcing Beomgyu to watch him in horror.

"Fine!! I give in.. I'll explain what happened.."

・:*:・Flashback to the Party・:*:・

Taehyun and Beomgyu watched as Soobin left them behind, Beomgyu blushing as he noticed the wink his best friend threw at him.

He knew what it meant.

But he was too nervous to try anything with the alpha beside him.

"Um.. wanna get a drink?" The alpha asked nervously.

"I-I don't drink..?" The omega answered softly with a giggle.

"Oh! Right.. uh.." Taehyun nervously scratched the back of his neck

"Let's get water." Beomgyu suggested.

"Okay.. yeah that's.. a good idea.." Taehyun looked around the first floor of the house and spotted a paper on the wall with the word 'drinks' written on it in sharpie.

Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's hand. "What are you-"

"So you don't get lost.." He partially lied. He also wanted to subconsciously tell the other alphas to back off without having to say anything to them.

Both males found the drinks and grabbed fresh water bottles drinking them and wandering around the party aimlessly together with their hands holding each other. Their fingers weren't intertwined, but it still felt very intimate.

The two soon found themselves in the backyard of the house,which was complete with a garden as well as a beautifully lit up fountain.

"Taehyun?" Beomgyu spoke softly while staring at the fountain.

"Hm?" The alpha stopped zoning out and looked down at the omega who was trying not to look at him.

"I.. I don't w-want you to d-dance with that other omega girl."

"What?"

"I-I said-"

"N-no I heard what you said.. I just don't.. understand.."

"Dance with me." Beomgyu said, turning his head to face Taehyun's.

"R-right now?"

"Yes. Right now." The omega pulled Taehyun back inside.

And the two males were back in the main space of the party, the pheromones of the horny werewolves around them in their human forms filled up the air. Making the air dense and heavy.

Beomgyu faced Taehyun for a moment before turning around and slowly dancing onto the alpha.

"Beomgyu, do you feel okay?" He placed the palm of his hand on Beomgyu's forehead and tried to check his temperature before his hand was slapped away.

The alpha truely thought that the omegas drink may have been spiked.

"My drink was not spiked. So hold me." Beomgyu placed his hands over Taehyun's and guided them to his hips. "Right here."

Taehyun was blushing, but thanks to the warm atmosphere he just looked like he was hot.

After a second of awkwardly holding the omega he finally matched the rhythm, allowing the omega to practically grind on him as they danced together.

Beomgyu pressed his back up against Taehyun's chest and felt the alpha breathe onto his neck.

Taehyun had this urge to just bite down then and there, but he knew better.

He knew just how much that could terrify the scarred male.

So instead.

He settled for turning the omega's head with one hand, and capturing the omega's slightly parted lips with his own.

Beomgyu moaned softly and melted into the kiss, tangling his fingers in Taehyun's hair as they rocked to their own rhythm on the dance floor.

Beomgyu turned himself around to face the alpha and let the alpha run his hands down Beomgyu's smaller body.

They both pulled away to breathe suddenly, foreheads rested against each other as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I want.. I want to keep kissing you." Beomgyu spoke while panting.

"I want the same thing." Taehyun murmured before lifting up the omega by his thighs, causing him to giggle, and taking them to sit on one of the couches in the living room.

They shared a look before continuing the kisses, no words spoken, no hesitation, just a weird feeling between the two that only one of them could decipher.

Even though he couldn't tell the other what it was.

・:*:・And Now the Present・:*:・

"And then you showed up." Beomgyu mumbled between chews.

"Ew. Do not speak with your mouth full. Nasty." Soobin scolded. "And also.. you guys didn't even think about labels?"

"Ah.. no."

"Fucking idiot. It's not like you were drunk and can't remember anything that happened."

"It was the heat of the moment! We were just kissing and it got intense-" Beomgyu's phone started to ring with a call.

"Who is it?"

Beomgyu blushed before answering, "Taehyun."

Soobin rolled his eyes and picked up his finished plate. "You need to figure out what you want."

"I-I will." Beomgyu answered before escaping to their room to pick up the phone.

Soobin just sighed and shook his head at his best friend's antics.

And then his thoughts shifted to the alpha from the night before.

Once again, he was thinking about Yeonjun.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Did anyone guess that's how the making out started?

Also, in case no one asked, how are you today? 🥺

I am doing okay! My school is officially cancelled for the rest of the year so I will be doing online schooling till May!
I don't know how to feel about it. I know I'll miss my friends.