38

maybe you need tissues

for good tears or bad tears?
you'll find out

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu took a deep breath and followed Taehyun outside to be alone.

They had 10 minutes until Beomgyu would know for sure whether Taehyun was if mate or not.

They they were, they could kiss without feeling any pain, but if they weren't, any romantic touch shared between the two of them would cause their hearts to ache. Literally.

Beomgyu felt tears building up but he forced them away to look at Taehyun. "Tae.."

The alpha didn't even say anything, he just embraced Beomgyu in a hug. "Don't worry.."

"Tae I have something to tell you.." Beomgyu sniffed and pulled away, tears leaking from his eyes and falling down his cheeks. He pulled his sleeve down to make a sweater paw with one hand and tried to wipe them away, but they kept falling faster.

"Wait.. let me give you your gift." The alpha turned Beomgyu around and pulled out a black box that he'd been hiding from the omega.

"You can look now.." Taehyun murmured and Beomgyu turned back around to see a gold necklace with his name on it sitting delicately in red velvet cloth.

"T-Tae.." Beomgyu wiped more tears as the fell and left wet trails behind.

"Read the back of it.."

Beomgyu carefully picked up the necklace with shaking hands and turned it over to see puppy in cursive.

"C-can you put it on me?" Beomgyu was trembling, doing his best to not break out into full on sobs.

He was so scared to lose Taehyun. And time just seemed to be flying so fast.

"Of course puppy.." The alpha moved to stand behind the omega and lowered the necklace in front of him before clasping it in the back.

Beomgyu ran his fingers over the necklace carefully admiring the solid gold chain on his neck. "Th-Thank you." He wrapped his arms around Taehyun's body again quickly.

Tae stroked the back of the omegas head gently, he pressed a kiss on the top of Beomgyu's head before he began to rub his back. He could feel the omega's tears wetting his shirt, but he didn't care.

He couldn't find it within him to feel even slightly bothered when the only important thing he cared about was right in front of him, crying.

"Tae.. I have something to tell you.." Beomgyu mumbled the words into Taehyun's chest and Taehyun was unable to understand him.

"Puppy? What did you say?" Taehyun pulled away and forced Beomgyu to look at him by lifting his chin up with a finger.

"I-I said.. I have s-something to tell you.. And I-Ive been wanting to t-tell you this.. for so long."

"What is it?" Taehyun murmured.

"Tae.. I love you.. I-I really l-love you," Beomgyu broke out and started full on sobbing,"I'm in love with you! I wish I said it sooner. And n-now I'm gonna l-lose you."

Taehyun felt his eyes water as well. "I love you too Beomgyu. I love you with all that I have and all that I am Choi Beomgyu."

"Oh!" Beomgyu cried harder and grabbed at Taehyun's shirt and clutched the fabric tightly. "I w-wish I'd *hic* said it *hic* s-sooner!"

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu closer and the two shared a kiss. A very messy one, but still a kiss filled with love.

Taehyun placed his hands on the small of Beomgyu's back and the two continued to kiss as Taehyun brought Beomgyu's chest flush against his.

"I love *hic* you Tae."

"I love you too puppy.." The two continued to kiss. Beomgyu pulled Taehyun closer to him, tugging on his shirt and trying to relish in the male's embrace.

Beomgyu opened his mouth and let Taehyun completely dominate their kiss.

Beomgyu pulled away and let Taehyun wipe his tears with his thumbs.

Beomgyu's look of pain contorted into one of confusion.

He pulled out his phone.

12:03. a.m.

"Tae.."

"We're mates." Taehyun smiled at Beomgyu.

"Why.. why aren't you surprised Tae..?" Beomgyu whispered.

"I.. I knew.." Taehyun murmured, smile fading.

"Y-you're lying.." Beomgyu frowned.

"I'm sorry.."

Beomgyu recoiled and pushed Taehyun away. "I can't.. leave me alone." Beomgyu went back into the venue and slammed the door behind himself.

Taehyun stared at the omegas retreating figure.

He knew this would happen.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Well well well

Isn't this quite the tear jerker?
。◕‿◕。

me: innocently smiling at you all

anyways this is the necklace
Imagine it says Beomgyu
the other side says puppY

anyways this is the necklaceImagine it says Beomgyu the other side says puppY