87

hii 🧚🏾‍♀️❤️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hii 🧚🏾‍♀️❤️
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin grabbed one of Yeonjun's bags and skipped towards his boyfriend. "You know what day it is today, right?!"

"Yes baby, you've only been talking about it everyday for the past three days." Yeonjun chuckled and walked slowly after his omega.

"I'm so excited. And also kind of nervous but not really because you're and amazing boyfriend- but you can't make any cheesy jokes."

"When have I ever made a cheesy joke-" Soobin cut the alpha off with a look and Yeonjun gave in. "Okay fine."

"She really wants to meet you! I think she has some questions but it won't be anything too serious." Soobin opened the door to the taxi and helped his alpha to get inside first before going to the other side to get in.

Yeonjun watched his excited boyfriend with a soft smile. He's too cute.

・:*:・

The omega knocked on the door with the alpha behind him.

"Baby calm down, you're practically bouncing with excitement."

"M'Sorry it's just-"

"Soobin!" The woman opened the door with a smile and the omega jumped into her open arms.

"I missed you!" she hugged him tightly before pulling away and resting her hands on his shoulders.

Then she noticed the alpha standing behind the two awkwardly.

"Aunt Solhye.." Soobin blushed, "this my boyfriend and mate, Yeonjun."

The woman assessed the alpha before speaking up,"And you've completely mated?"

"Y-yes.." Soobin blushed and the alpha instinctively grabbed his hand.

"Well.. come inside! Let's have a chat." The woman welcomed the two males inside and lead them to the living room. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Um.." Yeonjun looked at Soobin in a panic.

"I'll get him water." Soobin spoke and left the alpha in the living room on the couch.

The woman nodded and sat down in the armchair across from the loveseat the alpha was sitting in.

"Soobin.. I'm sure he really loves you."

The alpha looked at his lap in embarassment.

"He told me that you got injured while you went to rescue him.." The woman sighed,"He even stayed in the hospital for that entire time period just for you."

"He's an amazing omega.. I really love him."

Soobin walked in at that moment with a tray that had three glasses of water and Yeonjun couldn't keep his eyes off of the omega.

The woman laughed, "I can tell."

Soobin sat down next to the alpha,"What did you two talk about?"

"Nothing really." Solhye spoke before grabbing her glass of water and drinking from it.

The omega looked at her skeptically before grabbing his own glass and taking a sip.

"Oh.. by the way.. where's the bathroom?" Yeonjun asked.

"Down that hallway." Solhye pointed and the alpha carefully walked on his own.

Solhye turned to Soobin,"Binnie.. I know what happened was a really traumatic event for you.. but I want you to know that I'll listen to anything you want to tell me about."

The omega was finally home after leaving to go to college and she didn't want to miss a single detail of his life. It physically pained her to find out the omega she had raised was kidnapped, and it hurt even more when she found out that not only did he have a mate, but his mate was in the hospital recovering from a bullet wound.

Soobin paused,"I.. um.. I think it would be a b-bit difficult to say all at once..."

Solhye nodded in understanding.

"But I do have a question.." Soobin mumbled.

"About what?" She put down her glass to give her full attention to the omega.

"The Moon Goddess' Descent.. what.. um.. do you know about it?"

Solhye froze.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Well.. when my um.. f-father took me.. I was told he w-wanted to um.. t-take my blood so they c-could have h-her powers.."

Solhye took a deep breath before speaking. "You.. um.. you need to meet someone."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I wonder who 🤔🤔