35

"This is where you wanted to go?" Yeonjun asked his boyfriend as the male skipped and tugged him along rather impatiently

"Yes! I've always wanted to go here." The omega smiled up at his boyfriend cutely.

Yeonjun looked up at the cafe sign. Poppin' Tea and Star Cakes.

Certainly a mouthful to say.

"What stopped you from coming here before?" Yeonjun asked as he pushed the door open and held it open for his boyfriend.

Him.

"Um.. nothing really." Soobin's smile faded slightly at the thought that just ran through his head

Yeonjun, being the observant boyfriend he was, saw it.

The two males seated themselves at a table and Yeonjun spoke first,"Binnie.. if there's a problem.. you know you can talk to me about it.. right?"

Soobin nodded hesitantly and Yeonjun placed a hand on the table over their drink menus for Soobin to grab.

"I mean it Soobin. I'll listen to anything you say. Always. I'm your boyfriend for a reason bub..."

Soobin nodded. After being with Yeonjun, he knew the alpha was someone he could trust. But there's just a huge part of him that's scared to say anything at all.

Because talking about everything would mean reliving everything as well, and Soobin wasn't sure he wanted to do that.

Not when everything was going so well.

"Thank you." Soobin whispered, allowing Yeonjun to intertwine their fingers across the table. The alpha gazed into the eyes of his omega and smiled comfortingly.

And then their cute moment was swiftly cut short.

"Alright! What drinks can I start you two off with today?" A server came up with a name tag that read out the name Jehyun.

"O-Oh."Soobin stuttered out from the surprise of a sudden presence.

"What do you recommend?" Yeonjun spoke to help out his slightly startled boyfriend.

"Hmm.." Jehyun tapped his chin with the pen he carried,"You should try the Vanilla Spice tea!"

"Okay. We'll have that."

"Coming right up. Here are the cake menus." Jehyun collected the drink menus that were on the table and gave them two new menus for cake options.

"Which one do you want?"

"I want the chocolate one with the berry topping."

"I'll get the same one as you." Yeonjun spoke. "Want me to order for you?"

"Yes. Please.." Soobin mumbled.

"Fuck. You're so cute Soobin." Yeonjun reached across the table and cupped Soobin's cheek gently. The omega leaned into his palm and smiled in content while blushing lightly.

"Alright, here's your teapot. These are sugar cubes and this is cream." Jehyun interrupted unintentionally. Yeonjun pulled away and he could hear Soobin whine.

"Thank you." Yeonjun spoke for the both of them,"Also we'll have the berry chocolate cake."

"Coolio~ I'll be back in a minute with those!" Jehyun chirped and left.

・:*:・

Thirty minutes later after the alpha had paid, Soobin was giggling as Yeonjun put cake frosting on the tip of his nose.

"Junnie no~" He giggled and wiped it away. He attempted to do the same to Yeonjun but the alpha dodged him quickly.

"Why not? I think the frosting is fitting. It's almost as sweet as you." He smirked at his omega.

Soobin just laughed, a rosy hue on his cheeks. "You're so cheesy~ I'm gonna wash this off, my hands are sticky Yeonnie~" The omega got up and went to the bathroom.

The omega stood up and left the table to clean himself up and Yeonjun just sighed.

I really like him.

"Yeonjun Oppa?" a female voice called.

Yeonjun looked around in confusion, then his face shifted to one of anger. "Naeun."

"Oppa! What are you doing here? I was just outside and I saw you through the window!" Naeun sat down in Soobin's seat across from Yeonjun and helped herself to Soobin's cake.

Yeonjun glared at her, "I'm on a date."

"A date?" Naeun grimaced,"With who? You didn't ask me out! Who else could you possibly be with."

Yeonjun sighed at the dense girl and stood up,"With my boyfriend."

"You can't seriously be with that scrawny omega? He's a freak! Look at what he did to my ankle!" She lifted her leg and pointed to the boot she was wearing.

"He didn't do that. I know my boyfriend. He wouldn't do that.. and you're crazy. Please. Stop talking to me."

Soobin finally came back to the table and frowned upon seeing Naeun.

"You! Fucking freak." She got up out of her seat, showing the boot that she had gotten from the hospital. "Look at what you did to me!"

"I-I didn't do anything.." Soobin lied looking at the ground. Luckily Yeonjun didn't notice, he moved to stand in between the two and put Soobin behind himself.

Naeun, finally fed up, swore at them and left.

"Sorry bub. She's crazy."

"Y-yeah.." Soobin mumbled in agreement.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Question of the Chapter:

What type of history do you think Soobin and Beomgyu had with him?

Unrelated: This is Jehyun

Stan 1team 💕