74 *

Just couple things ❤️😊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The two males got back from the beach and decided to have food sent to their room while they showered.

Together of course.

There was no sex, but there was a lot of kissing and touching.

After a quick dinner, the two decided to lounge around. The omega was on the alpha's lap as they watched a movie on Yeonjun's television.

Yeonjun kept kissing down the back of the omega's neck and all Soobin could do was blush and giggle.

And then there was a knock at the door.
With a sigh Yeonjun groaned,"I'll get it." He left the omega on the bed and went to answer it.

"Young Master, your mother requests your presence-"

"Can you tell her I said 'no'?" Yeonjun interrupted already annoyed at the mention of the woman.

"Um.. o-okay." The maid turned and left while Yeonjun shut the door behind her.

"Binnie!"

"Yeah?" The omega answered from his spot on the bed.

"Let's go to a hotel." Yeonjun re-entered the bedroom and stood in the doorway.

"A-are we gonna..?" Soobin gestured to his neck.

"If you want to do it today, we can.. there's no rush." Yeonjun answered.

"I want to." Soobin smiled shyly with excitement.

"Let's go then." The alpha grabbed one suitcase for the two of them, and packed enough for one night.

"But who was at the door?" Soobin asked as he grabbed extra toothbrushes from the bathroom cabinet.

"Don't worry about it. But we have to hurry." Yeonjun grabbed lube and condoms as well as something else when Soobin wasn't looking.

The males were packed and left in just under 10 minutes. So when Yeonjun's mother banged on the door to his bedroom, she found that her son was gone.

・:*:・

"I'm so nervous. But also excited!" Soobin spoke in a hushed whisper. The alpha couldn't contain his smile as they exited the car and asked for a room.

The receptionist gave the two males a knowing look,"Enjoy your night." She smirked and Soobin blushed.

"She knows." He whispered to Yeonjun as they walked away.

"It's very obvious babe." The alpha unlocked the door to their room and immediately Soobin ran up to the bed and flopped backwards onto it.

"Ah. This is so nice! I've never been to a hotel before either." Soobin smiled, his dimples on display.

Yeonjun felt his heart clench, I'll take you to do anything you haven't done.

Soobin rolled into his stomach and looked at the alpha. "Well?"

"Well what?" The alpha asked with a smirk as he opened their suitcase and brought out the lube and condoms.

"Are we gonna st- what is that?"

"What? This?" Yeonjun lifted up a vibrator.

"Yeah." Soobin asked curiously.

"Something that will give you added pleasure. I bought it just for you." Yeonjun answered before taking off his shirt as well as his pants so he was only in his boxers.

He crawled towards the omega on the bed. "Aren't you going to undress? Or.. do you want me to do it..?"

The omega blushed and lifted his arms so the alpha would do it for him.

Both males were shirtless as they stared at each other before slowly leaning in and connecting their lips. The two separated so Soobin could take off his pants as well, so they were both in boxers.

The alpha lifted Soobin up by his thighs and brought him to a straddle over him.

Soobin wrapped his arms around the alphas neck and leaned his head back when the alpha began attacking his neck and covering him in hickies.

Everything was slow and the motions felt careful and sensual. The alpha got to Soobin's most sensitive spot on his neck and felt the omega flinch as he moaned softly.

Soobin took Yeonjun's hands and placed them on his own ass. Yeonjun pulled his lips away from the omegas neck and chuckled softly, "So needy."

The omega just pouted and grinded down onto the alpha's crotch slowly. "Oh fuck-"

"I want you to keep giving me hickies~" The omega whined baring his neck to the alpha while tightly gripping onto the alpha's shoulders.

Yeonjun obeyed, continuing to kiss and suck on his boyfriends neck while his boyfriend continued to grind onto him.

And then the alpha felt something warm. He stopped delivering hickies and slowly lifted up his boyfriend. "Oh moon goddess.. don't look." Soobin mumbled, face on fire.

The alpha could smell the sweet aroma of his mate's slick. The substance was on his boxers as well.

"Seeing as your this wet, maybe we should try this.." The alpha suggested as he brought out the vibrator.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
2 parts because I'm sneaky 😈