16

To say seeing Yeonjun walking around holding hands with an omega was a surprise to other students would be the understatement of the century

The amount of people who were nosy enough to care about whether or not Yeonjun was dating someone was unreasonably high.

And Soobin just felt like curling into a ball. The amount of people staring at him made him highly uncomfortable. Soobin frowned and looked at Yeonjun.

He was sure that he didn't look too good especially after that sob session he had earlier.

"Um.. Yeonjun.."

The alpha just hummed in response for Soobin to continue with what he wanted to say.

"Tell me honestly.. I look like I just cried.. don't I?"

Yeonjun paused and looked at the omega. "Hm.. yeah kind of.. but the swelling in your eyes will go down soon.. unless you want to stop by the nurse."

"Can we?" Soobin asked anxiously. He was curious as to how Yeonjun didn't notice the alpha female that was glaring at them.

"Sure Binnie." Yeonjun turned them around and pulled Soobin along with him away from the girl he still hadn't noticed.

Soobin looked down and noticed that Yeonjun still hadn't let go of his hand. He blushed and looked away smiling softly to himself.

"I'll be back in a second." Soobin spoke letting go of Yeonjun's hand and walking into the office as Yeonjun settled himself into a chair outside.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled aimlessly through Instagram before hearing someone call his name. "..Jun.. Yeonjun!"

The alpha looked up in surprise to see Changbin.

"Huh? What's up?"

"Dude haven't you heard? People are saying you started dating an omega."

"What the.. its been like 10 minutes.." He mumbled to himself confused.

Changbin face palmed. "You always forget that you're actually popular. Stupid."

"Hey! I'm not stupid." Yeonjun whined in response causing Changbin to roll his eyes.

"Well.. are you dating an omega? Someone said they saw him wearing your hoodie and you two were holding hands."

At that moment Soobin exited the nurses office with a small bag of ice wrapped in paper towels.

Yeonjun smiled at him and grabbed his hand gently, pulling him close and causing him to fall into Yeonjun's lap.

Yeonjun introduced the omega to Changbin. "This is Soobin one of the most beautiful omegas I've ever met." He spoke with a smile while stroking his thumb against the back of Soobin's hand. The two stared at each other for a moment before Yeonjun broke eye contact.

"And Soobin this is Changbin." He added quickly.

Soobin blushed and looked over at the newcomer who simply observed him from head to toe before nodding confusedly.

"Soobin and I are not dating.. yet."

Soobin hit Yeonjun's chest gently and crossed his arms.

"I'm not lying." He murmured causing Soobin to roll his eyes.

Changbin just stared at Yeonjun like he was an alien. Literally two weeks ago Yeonjun wouldn't even have considered dating anyone.

And now there was an omega in his lap wearing his sweater.

"Dude.. what happened to you?" He laughed.

Yeonjun shrugged and helped both himself and Soobin to stand up. He pulled the hood over Soobin's head and tugged at the drawstrings before making a bow with them and framing Soobin's cute dimpled face with the hood.

Soobin pouted and pressed the ice to one of his eyes before looking away again reluctantly putting his hand out for Yeonjun to grab again - which he did but with a smirk.

"Nothing happened to me.. I just.. figured some things out." He said to Changbin while placing a hand on top of Soobin's head and causing the male to squeak and glare at him.

"Then you're going to have to be the one to let down Naeun." Changbin added.

Yeonjun quirked an eyebrow,"What's up with her?" Don't get Yeonjun wrong, she's a nice girl.. just a bit.. controlling. But she does know how to remain loyal to a person.

Like.. very loyal.

"She was going around telling people you were an item."

Yeonjun groaned. "Okay. I'll do it later." Naeun was just meant to be a one night stand.

Soobin frowned at their conversation but pretended not to be interested.

The two alphas exchanged goodbyes and Yeonjun turned back to Soobin.

"What?" Yeonjun asked with concern.

"Nothing."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Well.. tell me about it when you're ready to."

Yeonjun sighed and grabbed Soobin's free hand so they could go get lunch together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yes. It's all coming together so good now.