23

"I kind of asked Beomgyu to bring you here

"I kind of asked Beomgyu to bring you here. Sorry for setting this up.. but you wouldn't respond to my texts or calls."

Taehyun and Beomgyu got up get their boba drinks and to let the two talk by themselves in private.

"Yeah. Why would I?" Soobin frowned putting up walls figuratively.

Yeonjun grimaced. "It was a misunderstanding." He groaned.

"What are you talking about?" Soobin looked at him curiously.

"Yes. I was late. And yes I was with Naeun, but! It was because I was trying to resolve the conflict from lunch. I'm truly sorry for forgetting to get to your classroom. There's no excuse for that.. but I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry."

Soobin bit his lip and turned to look out the window before murmuring something.

"Huh?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin sighed and turned back to the alpha. "Fine. I forgive you. And.. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'll unblock you."

"You blocked me?" Yeonjun frowned.

"Uh.. noooo?" Soobin blushed. "Sorry. I was just really frustrated."

Yeonjun leaned in to look at Soobin's face closer. "Were you crying..?" He cupped Soobin's cheeks and brushed his thumb against the skin under Soobin's eyes.

Soobin nodded slowly his cheeks heating up in the palms of Yeonjun's hands.

"Fuck. Sorry. I'm really not doing too hot with this whole boyfriend thingy. I'll try harder. Tell me when I do something stupid."

Soobin smiled softly at the alpha,"Okay."

"Do you want to just.. leave.. right now?" Yeonjun suggested, dropping his hands from Soobin's cheeks.

"But what about Taehyun and Beomgyu?"

"We'll wait for them to come back with their drinks.. and then we can leave. I'm supposed to pay for the meal anyways."

Soobin nodded and looked down at Yeonjun's hand on their seat just centimeters away from his own. He inched his pinky towards it slowly before intertwining his pinky with Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin's hand before grabbing his hand entirely. Soobin's hand fitting perfectly into his own.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked up at each other.

Soobin could see Yeonjun's eyes flickering towards his lips.

"We're back!" Beomgyu chirped holding a cup of milk tea. Taehyun held the same thing in his own hand.

"Soobin and I were thinking of leaving.. actually." Yeonjun spoke, hand still holding Soobin's.

"Oh?" Taehyun quirked an eyebrow upon noticing their hands.

"Yeah." Soobin spoke.

"Okay~" Beomgyu giggled at the two and grabbed Taehyun's hand. "But you still have to pay! I did what I needed to."

"Alright. I'll be back." Yeonjun spoke, reluctantly letting go of Soobin's hand.

The moment he left,"What was that?!" Beomgyu almost yelled.

"Shhh. Be quiet. And.. we figured some things out.. I did.. jump to some conclusions.." Soobin glared at him.

"Well that's good. But why the hand holding?" Beomgyu asked bluntly.

"I.. uh.. I don't have anything to say about that." The male smiled softly.

"Oh ew, we're back to lovesick Soobin."

"Love is a strong word Beommie." Soobin spoke. Beomgyu just shrugged.

"Regardless, I'm still happy for you guys. I thought you would have problems for ages!"

"Ages? Really?"

"Yep. But it's fine now." Beomgyu spoke before taking another sip of his drink.

"Where are you guys going?" Taehyun asked.

"I don't know yet." Soobin spoke before standing up.

"Alright, paid! We're out of here." Yeonjun spoke while grabbing Soobin's hand.

"I'll see you back at the dorm Beommie."

"Byeee~" Beomgyu waved before skipping to catch up with Taehyun who laughed at him endearingly.

"So.. where are we going?" Soobin asked, looking up at Yeonjun.

"For today, a walk. Tomorrow, I'll take you on a real date."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise. But wear casual clothes. You want to be able to move around freely without ripping anything."

Soobin furrowed his brows as he tried to think of what they were doing.

"Don't try to guess it! Just.. be prepared for fun." Yeonjun smirked. "Oh! This is for you."

He handed a bag to Soobin. It had the same logo on it as the restaurant they just left.

"What is it?"

"Some chocolate pastries."

Soobin blushed,"Thanks." Both males continued to walk to the park so they could sit together and talk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Triple Update
\(`0´)/