31

Hii, how are you today?😊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

😊
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin reentered his apartment to see Beomgyu sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream lazily.

At the sound of the door opening The male turned around to see who had entered.

"Soobin~" Beomgyu turned around and rested his chin on the back of the couch to watch his roommate take off his shoes and grab his own bowl of icecream after he got himself an icepack.

"Hey Beommie." The male answered. Taking both his new bowl of icecream as well as his ice pack to the couch and plopping down on the couch next to him.

"What happened with you and your boyfriend~?" Beomgyu asked after taking another spoonful of his icecream and moaning softly as he ate it.

"He was really concerned about me and what happened.. I think he's really angry with Naeun."

"And he should be!" Beomgyu yelled.

"Gyu calm down." Soobin smiled at his overly energetic friend before pressing an ice pack to his cheek. "Anyways, do you mind explaining why I can smell slick? And the reason why you have hickeys on that neck of yours."

Soobin lifted a single eyebrow and Beomgyu flushed a beautiful hue of pink,"Um.."

・:*:・ Earlier ・:*:・

"You have no more classes today?" Taehyun asked, Beomgyu in his lap as Taehyun cuddled him.

The two males had just finished their picnic together and decided they just wanted to relax in the sun together.

Taehyun blushed watching his boyfriend look impossibly cuter with the slight breeze that was blowing in his hair. Beomgyu didn't even notice the affect he had on Taehyun as he curled into the alpha's lap, resting his head on the alphas chest.

"Yeah. I don't really have classes on Wednesdays. And I already took my morning one."

"So.." Taehyun leaned in and kissed Beomgyu's neck,"What I'm hearing is.. we can leave campus?"

Taehyun sucked a hickey onto the omega's neck causing him to gasp lightly at the way Taehyun found his sweet spot so quickly.

"Y-yes.. where do you.. ngh~ wanna go T-Tae." Beomgyu's eyes closed in bliss as he wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck.

"Wanna go to my dorm room?" Taehyun suggested casually.

Beomgyu pulled away and looked at him,"The alpha dorms?"

"Yeah.. omegas and betas are allowed in if they're with someone."

Beomgyu blushed, because he knew he'd never be able to bring Taehyun into his dorm.

It was for the safety of all the omegas that lived there. Just the scent of an omega in heat is enough to make an unmated alpha go crazy.

And there was always an omega in heat in Beomgyu's dorm.

"If you don't mind.. I'd like to go to your room.." Beomgyu mumbled.

That's how Beomgyu found himself poking around his boyfriends dorm room out of curiosity thirty minutes later.

"Give me a second to wash the dishes from our picnic." Taehyun spoke over his shoulder before turning back to the dishes and rinsing them. He placed them in the drying rack gently then walked over to see his boyfriend laying down on the couching and taking up all the space.

"Tae, do you have a roommate?"

"Oh, yeah. But he usually comes back late. He was unlucky and got all evening classes."

"So.. we're here alone for a while.." Beomgyu started.

".. yes.." Taehyun looked at the male curiously before drying his hands and walking over join him in the couch. He lifted up Beomgyu's feet and placed them over his lap.

"Then.. can we watch a movie?" Beomgyu smiled innocently.

"Uh.. I guess.. do you want popcorn too?" Taehyun asked, looking at his boyfriend.

"Yes!"Beomgyu clapped his hands cutely.

"Okay you can take the remote give me a second." Taehyun got up after giving Beomgyu access to his Netflix account.

Taehyun returned with a bowl of popcorn and put it on the table in front of them.

"Can we watch this?"

The movie was a gay teen romance movie that was about coming of age.

"If you want to. I told you, you can decide." Taehyun spoke casually, pulling Beomgyu closer to him and resting Beomgyu's head on his shoulder gently.

Beomgyu started the movie and laid his cheek on Taehyun's shoulder. Both males watched the movie intensely.

Taehyun couldn't help but to look down at Beomgyu as he rested cutely on him, opening his mouth occasionally for Taehyun to feed him the popcorn.

There seemed to be a lot of problems between the couple, but now they were dating in secret and acting cute together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Uhhh I'm cutting this chapter into two 🥰 guys I'm 17 now btw