36

Hellooooo (。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hellooooo (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu woke up in Taehyun's bed with swollen eyes from crying. He could hear Taehyun's light snoring beside him and remembered what day it was.

His birthday.

He'd been dreading this day since he and Taehyun started their relationship. The omega frowned and crawled towards Taehyun, sitting on his alpha's lap before leaning forward and resting his head on the alphas chest.

On instinct, Taehyun wrapped his arms around the omega's bare waist.

At midnight, Beomgyu would find out who is mate was and the omega was completely horrified at the idea of it being anyone but Taehyun.

"Gyu?" Taehyun called out to his omega.

"Hm?" Beomgyu's eyes were closed as he just hummed out a response.

"How you doing puppy?"

"I want to stay like this with you forever.." The boy mumbled sleepily.

The words seemed loving and light-hearted, but Taehyun could tell how tense Beomgyu really was.

"Baby.." Taehyun began.

"I'm scared Tae.. so so scared.."

"It's going to be okay.." Taehyun rubbed Beomgyu's back and sat the two of them upright.

"We have a party to go to today.. and it's already the afternoon.."

"I know.. we could ditch..?"

"Puppy its your party. You have to go receive your gifts. It's your last day being 18.. celebrate with your friends.."

"..fine.. but.. can you.." Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's hand and placed it over his hard member before looked away nervously.

"Right now?" Taehyun asked with a smirk. His omega wasn't innocent but he couldn't even say what he wanted with his words.

"Ugh. This was a dumb idea I'm getting up." The omega attempted to crawl off of the alpha but Taehyun pulled the male back.

"I'm just kidding puppy, take off your pants."

・:*:・

Soobin set up a few more balloons in the party room they rented for Beomgyu and sat down next to Yeonjun at a booth.

"When are they arriving?" Yeonjun asked, wrapping an arm around Soobin's small waist.

"Taehyun said in ten minutes."

"But I want to eat now.." Yeonjun groaned.

"No." Soobin deadpanned. "It's Beomgyu's birthday. Not yours."

"Whatever. Give me kisses."

"Yeonnie we're not alone..."

"Okay and? That's not stopping Kai from putting Jeongin in his lap." He gestured to the beta who was holding Jeongin on his lap as they scrolled through Instagram on Kai's phone.

"We don't have to look like them." Soobin crossed his arms.

"Suit yourself. Let me see if there's another omega around here who wants to swap spit with me." The alpha stood up and took out his phone, and Soobin angrily yanked his arm so he would sit down again.

"Not funny." Soobin pouted.

"I wasn't joking." The alpha faked a serious voice and the omega gasped before frowning and looking at his hands with watery eyes.

"Oh Soobin.. I was just joking." He pecked the omegas cheek and the omega wiped his eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't know.. I don't mean to be all emotional.."

"I won't joke like that again-"

"What's goin on here?" Taehyun asked, walking up to them while holding Beomgyu's hand.

"Nothing really." Soobin mumbled as Yeonjun wiped Soobin's tears away with his thumbs gently.

"This place is nice.." Beomgyu observed.

"Yup. I found it," Taehyun spoke from the couch, lifting up a hand.

"Well, let's start the party! There's alcohol over there and food is over there. We also have games right there. And the gifts are in that corner." Jeongin explained from his spot on Kai's lap.

"Who else is here?" Beomgyu asked eagerly.

"Jeno, Jaemin, Felix, Changbin, Jisung, Chenle, Minho, and Han." Soobin smiled.

"Minho and Han?" Beomgyu spoke the names slowly, trying to match them to faces.

"I hope you don't mind me inviting them.."

"No I remember them.. they helped you that time.." Beomgyu murmured at a volume so the alphas wouldn't hear.

"Yeah.." Soobin shivered remembering the incident.

"Well that's fine." Beomgyu nodded, "So who's going to play the music?" The omega asked with a smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Yeah this is gonna be two parts lol

How do you think midnight will be for Beomgyu?