69

Really felt like updating this 💫💕❣️

・:*:・ Earlier ・:*:・

"A gala?" Soobin asked in a soft voice. "That's like.. a big deal.. with a lot of rich people.. my suit isn't that classy.." The omega toured with the hem of his shirt.

"I'd be there with you. The entire night." Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's hands and intertwined their fingers.

"When is it?"Soobin asked timidly.

"Tonight.."

"Yeonjun!" Soobin squeezed Yeonjun's hands with a pout.

"I forgot it was today! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The alpha apologized while wincing at the omega's grip.

Soobin sighed releasing his grip,"I'll go. It sounds like fun anyways." The omega poked Yeonjun's cheek. "But give me kisses as payment."

"Deal."Yeonjun smirked and leaned forward to peck his boyfriend on the lips. Soobin smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck.

・:*:・That evening・:*:・

"There's so many people here.." Soobin whispered as he looked down at all the nicely dressed werewolves in the room from his spot on the second floor.

Yeonjun rested a hand on the omegas lower back, "I know it's kind of overwhelming.. but I'm really glad you came." The alpha leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Soobin blushed before clearing his throat, "So.. what do you do at these galas anyways..?"

"Most people greet guests first.."

"Like your parents?" Soobin asked excitedly and Yeonjun nodded.

"But.. I think we should get something to drink first."

Soobin hummed. "I want juice."

The alpha shrugged,"Sure."

Yeonjun lent his elbow to his boyfriend and watched as the omega to placed his hand on the alpha's upper bicep.

"Is there like.. a drink table?" Soobin asked trying to speak over the classical music and into his boyfriends ear.

Yeonjun smiled and shook his head as he guided Soobin down the marble steps.

"We just wave down a waiter."

"Gosh.. you must have been to a lot of galas.. is that what it's like to be in a rich pack house?"

"More or less."

"Are your parents.. like.. wealthy rich doctors then?" Soobin asked curiously.

"Nope."

"Where are they?" The omega looked around the room eagerly but only saw more and more rich werewolves.

"We'll see them when they enter. Usually everyone gets quiet."

"That's so cool." Soobin spoke with a smile and Yeonjun couldn't help but smile as well.

"Oh there's a wai-"

"Yeonjun!" A masculine voice called.

The alpha froze but then smiled when he saw it was his brother. "Taehyung!"

Soobin watched the man approach. This family has amazing genes..

"This is the one you told me about on the phone?"

"Yep. My mate." The alpha smiled proudly at Soobin.

Taehyung offered a hand towards the omega. "Pleasure to meet you."

Soobin lent his hand out for a hand shake but was caught off guard by Taehyung kissing the back his hand as he bowed.

With red cheeks and a bit of panic he pulled his hand away to look at Yeonjun who rolled his eyes.

"Don't tease him." Yeonjun grumbled before smacking the back of Taehyung's head.

The other alpha just laughed as he rubbed the back of his head,"He's a cute one though."

"He's my cute one."

"Dude I know." Taehyung laughed at his brother's possessiveness. "Anyways I'm going to give this cake slice to Kookie. C'ya~"

Yeonjun waved.

"Here's your juice by the way." The alpha handed Soobin a drink.

"Ah- thank you-" Soobin was cut off by people quieting down and looking towards the main entrance.

The woman and male looked around the room before noticing Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Yeonjun." The woman spoke.

"Mom, Dad.." The alpha spoke calmly.

"Yes?" The married parents finally noticed Soobin. "Oh! Who's this cute one?"

"This is my mate. Soobin." Yeonjun smiled at his mother's compliment.

"He's cute..but how are you going to reject him?"

Soobin's face paled."What?"

"Well.. we've found him a nice alpha female.."

"Why would you set him up with a girl..?" Soobin spoke before Yeonjun could take matters into his own hands.

"Because he's the next head alpha in line for the Faery pack." Yeonjun's mom spoke firmly. "I'd prefer if he married another alpha to increase his chances of giving birth to another alpha.. he is a pureblood afterall."

Soobin inhaled deeply and looked at Yeonjun before releasing his arm and storming off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yikes 😳
Well I said it was happening