29

Yeonjun's eyebrows furrowed as he listened to Kai's story about what had just happened to him about half an hour ago

"Woah. Slow down. He did what?" Yeonjun asked.

Yeonjun had gone to get Soobin from his last class of the day but found that there wasn't a class for the day, and that he had apparently broken Naeun's ankle? At least, that's what she's been going around and telling people.

It's crazy how little time had passed before people all across campus were talking about his boyfriend.

It pissed Yeonjun off.

A lot.

"I mean that's what she told me. But when he bumped into me, he had a mark on his face and his hair looked messy like he'd been fighting someone."

"Soobin doesn't fight.. he wouldn't hurt a fly.."

"I don't know man. He's one strong omega. He even pushed me and I almost fell. But the weirdest thing is that he barely even touched me.."

"Dude I love my boyfriend, but I refuse to believe that he's capable of doing something like that."

Kai just shrugged. "Hey man, I felt what I felt. Even still, he looked really panicked, like he was going to cry."

Yeonjun bit his lip, he'd tried to call Soobin but he wouldn't pick up his phone.

"Alright.. I'm going to find his roommate then."

"M'kay." Kai adjusted his bag and grabbed the hand of another Beta who he was pretty sure was the same one from the ice skating rink. Jeongin.

Yeonjun didn't really have much time to think about it though, he was still looking for Soobin.

Yeonjun pulled out his phone and dialed Beomgyu's number.

A few rings later he could hear the omega. And he was panting?

"H-hello~?"

"Beomgyu?"

"Yeah- mh~ what's up?"

"Have you seen Soobin? He's been missing for the last hour." Yeonjun rushed out choosing to ignore the noises.

"W-what?!" The omega exclaimed before whispering, "T-Tae not right now!"

Yeonjun could hear a groan in the background.

"Are you not at the dorm?" Yeonjun asked, confusion in his tone.

"No.. I'm at Taehyun's dorm because alphas can't go into the omega dorm."

"I can't find Soobin! Can you please see if he's there? He hasn't been picking up his phone! And people are saying that he broke someone's ankle? I'm so confused and kind of scared so if you could-"

"What?! Soobin wouldn't hurt a friggin' fly."

"I know. Just- can you please?"

"Yes. Okay!" Beomgyu whispered again in a pouty voice,"Give me my pants back."

"Thanks.. bye." Yeonjun hung up without hearing Beomgyu's response.

None of it made any sense.

・:*:・

Soobin was seated next to his phone on his couch, biting his nail in nervousness. His phone lit up with a new caller notification again for the 15th time, it was probably Yeonjun calling him again.

He was scared.

He figured by now, people had heard what had happened. Or at least, what Naeun is going to say happened. Even if it wasn't true.

They'd never believe you Soobin, you're not even that well known. She's a saint in their eyes.

Soobin frowned as his phone lit up again.

He wanted to pick up, but he didn't want to hear Yeonjun tell him they should break up because he was a freak.

He looked up to see the phone floating beside of him, with sad eyes he stared at it and it dropped onto the couch again.

Suddenly, Beomgyu burst through the door,"SOOBI- oh you're here! I was so scared when Yeonjun called me."

Beomgyu picked up his phone and called Yeonjun back immediatly.

"What are you doing Beom-" Beomgyu put a finger up to silence the male before speaking to Yeonjun.

"He's right here in the dorms. Yeah that's fine. Sure. I'll help too."

"What?" Soobin stared at Beomgyu as he hung up his phone.

"Bye."

"Where have you been?"

"Uh.. here.." Soobin mumbled.

"And you've been crying?"

"Y-yeah."

Beomgyu flopped next to him on the couch.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked.

Soobin quirked an eyebrow. "Why do you.. smell aroused? I can smell slick.."

"You first."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Guess what Beomgyu was really doing
no hints
🙈
let's see who gets it first