77

Soobin groaned and snuggled himself further into his alpha's chest

Soobin groaned and snuggled himself further into his alpha's chest. "Yeonnie?"

"Hm?" The alpha didn't open his eyes.

"Aren't we going to my Aunt's house?" Soobin asked, putting a leg over the alpha's torso and moving to straddle him. When Yeonjun felt the weight of the omega on him he finally looked up.

"Yeah. But we need to get our stuff from my house first."

Soobin smiled at this and was about to stand up when he remembered what they did last night and just sat back down on the bed.

"What- oh." Yeonjun smirked. "I'll carry you, c'mon."

The alpha picked up the omega bridal style and brought him to the bathroom so they could clean up together.

Both males had brushed their teeth and washed their faces but for some reason Yeonjun couldn't stop staring at his boyfriend.

"Look at those marks." Yeonjun murmured brushing a finger along his boyfriend's purple neck. "And the bite is prominent." The alpha leaned in and kissed it softly, sending butterflies to Soobin's stomach.

"I wish I could mark you better." Soobin mumbled looking at the bite mark he had put on his alpha's neck.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. the hickies you put on me look so pretty.. I want to give you some too.."

Yeonjun smiled and leaned in to peck Soobin's lips,"You can do it next time." He pulled away and grabbed Soobin's hand, "Let's go."

・:*:・

When the two arrived at Yeonjun's house, the first thing they did was go to Yeonjun's room so they could pack up their things without any disturbances.. but of course..

"Choi Yeonjun! Where have you been?!"

"Mom. Could you please not yell?" Yeonjun spoke tiredly as he zipped his suitcase. Soobin was in the bathroom grabbing his items and he didn't want his mom's yelling to scare the omega.

"How can I not?! You ran away yesterday!" The woman scolded him.

Yeonjun sighed. "Well I'm leaving today."

"You can't jus- Yeonjun." The woman's voice was shaky and clear, "What is on your neck?"

"This?" The alpha tilted his head and revealed Soobin's bite mark.

"YEONJUN!" The woman yelled.

"Yeah.. we're completely mated now.." he spoke casually.

"You can't be.. y-you cant-"

"Mom. I have to go." The alpha glared at her as he grabbed his suitcase and put it in the hallway. He noticed his omega leaving the bathroom with a toiletries bag.

"Yeonnie-" Soobin called but was interrupted.

"You-!" His mother pointed a finger in his face,"You're marked too?!" she yelled, but Yeonjun wasn't having it.

"Bye mother." He grabbed the omega's hand and had the maid take their things downstairs.

"Yeonjun! Don't you dare leave!"

The alpha ignored her as he and Soobin walked down to the car.

Soobin looked uneasy but the alpha as quick to reassure him,"Baby, I hope you know I don't regret this mark for even a second."

Soobin blushed,"But your m-"

"Ah Soobin.. when will you realize her opinion doesn't matter. The Moon Goddess wanted us to be together, so we're going to stay together."

The alpha started the car once their luggage was put in the trunk.

"Is it a long drive?" Soobin asked as he buckled his seatbelt from the passenger seat.

"Yeah. So you can sleep in the car." The alpha grabbed Soobin's hand over the console as he started driving them towards the house.

Two hours later they were in front of Soobin's house. The omega knocked on the door but received no response. With a frown, he looked down to see his phone had a message. She wouldn't be back for a day.

"It's alright Binnie, let's just go to Beomgyu's house."

"Okay.."

・:*:・

"Are you able to spot them?" Donghye spoke through the phone.

"Yes. I followed them after they left the mansion earlier with a bunch of suitcases. I think they're leaving the mansion for good."

"Keep watching them until they settle somewhere." The alpha commanded.

"Alright." Han-Joon hung up the phone.

Han-Joon watched as Yeonjun drive to a random house and knocked on the door. He saw Soobin's disappointment and followed them all the way to Beomgyu's driveway after following him for the long drive.

I know who lives there, Han-Joon smirked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Han-Joon is a very icky person