92

2 of 3✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 of 3
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hello Soobin."

The omega sat up and found himself in the same room as before with the elegant Hanbok on.

"Hi.. miss.. Moon Goddess..?"

The woman chuckled. "So you know more about yourself now?"

"Yes.. but um.. what's my purpose.. do I have like a prophecy.. or?"

The woman smiled warmly and shook her head. "Not exactly.. Let me tell you.. something more.."

The woman waved her hand and Soobin was able to see an image of a young woman who looked similar to him and his mother.

"Who's this?"

"Your great great great grandmother.. she was an omega just like you and your mother. Her name was Haneul.

・:*:・

The woman in the picture seemed to be tending to a farm alone. She was dressed in torn clothing and it was clear she didn't opossess much money. Her farm was her only source of income.

Suddenly, she heard the screams of a child nearby. She got up and ran to find a young girl drowning in the river that helped to fertilize her crops.

"Help! Please help!" The girl cried and Haneul ran into the river to save her.

There were rocks tied to the girls ankles and keeping her down in the water.

Haneul dragged her out and finally brought the girl to safety.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!"

"Why are these around you?" Haneul asked as she untied the rope with rocks around the girl's ankles.

"Because.. they thought I stole something I didn't steal." The girl cried.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'll help you." Haneul brought the girl back to her house where she lived alone, and tended to her injuries. She gave the girl food to eat and a bed to sleep in.

・:*:・

Soobin interrupted,"Wait.. but what does that have to do with me?"

"Just listen, Soobin."

・:*:・

Haneul woke up the next morning and the girl was no where to be seen, instead a glowing ball of energy was there in her spot where she had been sleeping on the makeshift bed.

Curiously, Haneul touched the orb and found herself overcome by a weird energy that made her stronger.

・:*:

"So.. does this mean I have my powers because she saved a little girl."

"Well.. to put it simply.. yes.. because I was the little girl.."

Soobin gasped and the woman smiled warmly.

"Your ancestor put others in front of herself and as a result, I rewarded her for her kindness with a power that would be in her family for the rest of their existence."

"Then.. why didn't my mom have it?"

"Well.. her mother didn't use her powers for good, and to prevent her from teaching your mother to do bad things, the magic skipped your mother and went right to you."

"Does that mean.. if I have a child.. they'll have the powers?"

"Yes.. Only if you use them for good.."

Soobin smiled. "And.. can I continue to live normally?"

"Yes. My only purpose is to teach you what you don't know about yourself. Come now, let me show you how to control your powers."

・:*:

Soobin woke up with a refreshed head and looked around for Yeonjun. He felt different, and more.. in control of himself.

"Yeonnie?" Soobin called into the penthouse.

"I'm in the kitchen." The alpha called back.

"M'kay." Soobin stretched and went to brush his teeth and wash up before meeting the alpha.

I wonder.. Soobin thought of what the Moon Goddess had taught him in the dream and focused on his toothbrush before bringing it into his own hand.

"OH MY GOSH!" The omega screamed and the alpha ran into the room.

"Baby what's wrong? Is there a spider again?"

"N-no look!" The omega put the toothbrush back into the cup and brought it back into his palm.

"Holy shit-"

"Isn't it cool?!"

"Yes! But you scared me babe." The alpha laughed and ruffled the omega's bedhead.

Soobin blushed and began to brush his teeth while the alpha went back to the kitchen to finish cooking their breakfast.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I

hope you guys don't get too sad when you see next chapter